Sharad Pawar slapped !

avi said:
Atleast he brought two days holidays & sold lots of I am Anna topis :rofl:

Dont ridicule the lad.
He atleast gave an idea of self belief to people. Even if he comes a cropper.. maybe people will look up to the campaign for some inspiration.

Politics is a dirty thing, drags everybody in it.

^^ he is not ridiculing anna,

anna did it to himself IMHO

instead of apologising for his rash remark, he lied!

that is not something which is expected from a Self Proclaimed Gandhian

^^ no one getsaway from that kinda play,

and this guy wanted to implement ombudsmen, who were showered with unquestionable authority !

Think , if that had happened, how will we believe this person(ombudsman) to be free from corruption, when the leader of the movement lies in front of the media!

Singh had attacked former telecom minister Sukhram outside a court in New Delhi last Saturday after he was sentenced to five years in jail in a 1996 corruption case.Private security guards had overpowered Singh after he had assaulted Pawar. He has been accused of offences, which were non-bailable, lawyers said.

How come this harvindar guy got out in a week if it was Non-bailable offences :O?

destiny said:
Kindly Guys Dont post as Sardar..

He is a Sikh

^^ I didn't say anything about him being a Sikh or a Sardar. I just said that he was a nut irrespective of what caste, religion or creed he belonged to. :lol:

avinashwarrier said:
How come this harvindar guy got out in a week if it was Non-bailable offences :O?

^^ Non bailable offence doesn't mean that he cannot get a bail. It only means that he cannot demand it as a right. The court can still grant bail if it deems it fit.

Discretionary power of the court. Also I dunno whether or not his pleaders pleaded unsoundness of mind... That is another good ground for getting a bail in a non bailable offence! :p

I am glad that the Anna fiasco is folding out slowly... First Kiran's Cheating followed by the allegations from Anna's spokesperson... and now this...

Finally I can see the fake Gandhian aura being washed away... :clap:

avinashwarrier said:
^^ no one getsaway from that kinda play,

and this guy wanted to implement ombudsmen, who were showered with unquestionable authority !

Think , if that had happened, how will we believe this person(ombudsman) to be free from corruption, when the leader of the movement lies in front of the media!
My words exactly.

^^ Non bailable offence doesn't mean that he cannot get a bail. It only means that he cannot demand it as a right. The court can still grant bail if it deems it fit.

Discretionary power of the court. Also I dunno whether or not his pleaders pleaded unsoundness of mind... That is another good ground for getting a bail in a non bailable offence!

Thanks for clearing that part!

So even the judges are finding it to be 'fit' to slap around politicians :D

If harvindar is of unsound mind, half of the country should be declared the same way :p

Finally I can see the fake Gandhian aura being washed away...

it got washed away the moment i read abt , how he treats the people from his village who drinks alcohol!

tying around poles, and beating is not the gandhian method!

According to TOI, the Police told Harvinder's parents about this incident and they said "they did some mental treatment on him 6 months ago". I would say... that's a pretty f*****g good move by them. Now the law and order can't do much about it. But, since it was Pawar who got slapped so you never know.... he has a good hold on things in Indian political system.

317195_296081177079839_288745387813418_913938_1524623738_n.jpg

Back