Sharad Pawar slapped !

pinga123 said:
Don't get surprised if harvinder is invited in big boss :)

^^ I wouldn't be surprised if Pawar is invited to Big Boss!! :p

@ Spacescreamer: My bad... It is a Kirpan... Those 5 things all start with a 'k' and that confused me! :ashamed:

BTW, you are right. He didn't deserve the Kirpan! He deserves a Rampuri! :eek:hyeah:

Ohh... and BTW, Anna made a u turn on his comment (as usual)... Guess he doesn't even deserve a slap! Leave along the Kirpan or Rampuri! :mad:

For those unaware of the Rampuri: Rampuri

boogeyman said:
What should he have done after getting close to him? Kissed him?? :p

Dunno, that might have created a much greater impact.

onlyravi said:
Nobody would disagree but please try to imagine how the millions of poor farmer families maybe feeling when the agri. minister gives a stupid statement like wait for few months the rates inflation will come down.... I dont have a magic wand......

When Sugar prices sprang from Rs16/kg to Rs45/kg in just one month, how stupid of Mr. Agri Minister to say that Sugar prices increased so much bocz ppl r eating more sugar..... and ppl shd prepare and eat less sweets on Diwali to curb the sugar prices.....

He has time to go to london to attend ICC meetings(parties) but says he is giving rationing dept as he is over burdened with work and cannot look into multiple ministries.... He deserves much more than what he got today....

From what I've seen a lot of farmer families have awful money management --> spend beyond their means when they have money --> not accept help from well meaning people out of "self respect" --> not make use of govt subsidies/schemes/loans --> borrow money from loan sharks to pay back existing debts --> get into impossible debts. I don't know if this is the exception or rule but I've seen this process of idiocy multiple times in my neighborhood. The worst thing about this whole dealing is that the loansharks themselves are farmers/neighbors/friends who at the have money to spare.

He perfected art of political loot From 1956 when he first organised a political jamboree, onto Vidhan Sabha in 1967- then on allegation after allegation a.k.a. Telgi Stamp scam-App $ 1 B, onwards to criminal nexus complaints by Maha CM and Multi Billion Wheat import scam in 1997 and then the real estate scams – Mr Pawar has come a long way guys- from a family earning Rs 1000 PM to app.worth of US $ 10B today is long and gainful journey. Viva Indian politics !- but now the common man will get his revenge !

The recent report suggest that articles like tomatoes are being sent over to pak cuz after the floods, prices of such essential commodities have sky rocketed. Surplus being sent across the border has resulted in lesser stocks in India and pricing shot up here as well. The traders made a killing both ways.

This fatso was sleeping back then to suggest some simple policies ? Has got cheek to say wait for few months.

Spacescreamer said:
The recent report suggest that articles like tomatoes are being sent over to pak cuz after the floods, prices of such essential commodities have sky rocketed. Surplus being sent across the border has resulted in lesser stocks in India and pricing shot up here as well. The traders made a killing both ways.

This fatso was sleeping back then to suggest some simple policies ? Has got cheek to say wait for few months.

Ya i remembered around a month back i bought tomato at 35 rs a kg.

Now the prices are again down because of new stock to 10-14 rs a kg in local and 18 rs a kg in malls..

I was seeing few comments in the youtube videos , where some are making this a communal issue!

Some maharashtrian fellows asking "how a sardar can beat a marathi" :O

No one should make this a communal issue, it was just the action of an indian who was trying to send out a message to the gov. and nothing more !

The whole CON party deserves to be slapped like this.....this is what happens when you are ruled by a italian waitress like Antonia Edvige Albina Maino aka sonia gandhi .

nehaladsul said:
^^ I wouldn't be surprised if Pawar is invited to Big Boss!! :p

@ Spacescreamer: My bad... It is a Kirpan... Those 5 things all start with a 'k' and that confused me! :ashamed:

BTW, you are right. He didn't deserve the Kirpan! He deserves a Rampuri! :eek:hyeah:

Ohh... and BTW, Anna made a u turn on his comment (as usual)... Guess he doesn't even deserve a slap! Leave along the Kirpan or Rampuri! :mad:

For those unaware of the Rampuri: Rampuri
avinashwarrier said:
I was seeing few comments in the youtube videos , where some are making this a communal issue!

Some maharashtrian fellows asking how a sardar can beat a marathi :O

No one should make this a communal issue, it was just the action of an indian who was trying to send out a message to the gov. and nothing more !

Kindly Guys Dont post as Sardar..

He is a Sikh

My apologies if I hurt any sentiments.

I had written it to convey, how the comments were forming on YouTube.

Sent from my Z71

avinashwarrier said:

BB830.jpg

Back