Sharad Pawar slapped !

siril_k said:
Ok I am not a supporter of any Political Party, Politician or any political view as such, but I can only strongly condemn the slap-gate, also the way in which the assaulter is being hailed & celebrated all over.

Yes the politicians might be corrupt & totally ineffective in curbing the problems we face today, but does that mean you have a right to assualt anyone, especially an elderly person, who might be someone's Grandfather, Father or a Respected Personality? Just imagine how the family members of the person assaulted today must be feeling?

Yes, We are all pissed off with all corruption, inflation & every other wrong doings, but slapping a single person is not what Democracy is right? We have Freedom of Speech, Freedom of choice but definately not Freedom of Assaulting.

Peace.

I tend to disagree. Where were your "elderly person, who might be someone's Grandfather, Father or a Respected Personality", when all the con jobs happened right under their nose, when they ripped off millions of poor farmers. Didn't they care for their reputation that time?

I’d say great shot Paaji, keep going.. love you muah..

SMS jokes:

Pawar to Sardarji: Aap chlormint kyun khate ho

Sardarji Slapped him hard and told Ab Doobara mat Puchna :bleh:

Ukhana by Pawar's Wife:-

'Ghotale karun kamavle ghabad,Navra majha labad.....

Sharadravanche naav ghete, Harvinder ne fodle thobad.' :clap:

Spacescreamer said:
Do elaborate what are u implying.

^^ The nutcase pulled out the katiyar (knife) only after he was taken away from Pawar... he could have taken that one chance... Idiot! :p
onlyravi said:
best was Anna's response....

When reporters informed Anna about the incident Anna responded... "Only One slap?" :D

Pawar is a addict to eating gutkhas... almost 100 sachets a day.... even today his habit is not broken.....

^^ If Anna is so brave, why doesn't he go ahead and Slap a few corrupt politicians?? He is another nutcase who deserves a slap! * :mad:

And BTW, what has consuming Gutkha got to do anything with the slapping incident. It's his wish, he may eat Gutkha or pig manure... what's the fuss?? :lol:

* And when sumone slaps him, I'll be the one with the best response: "Only one Slap?" :p

थप्पड़ खाने के बाद मेरे कान का मैल निकल गया है, अब मैं आम आदमी की बात सुन पाऊंगा-शरद पवार

(Google Translate : After getting slapped the shit out of my ears, now I'll listen to the common man - Sharad Pawar )

nehaladsul said:
^^ The nutcase pulled out the katiyar (knife) only after he was taken away from Pawar... he could have taken that one chance... Idiot! :p

First of all its not a katiyar.. its a Kirpaan. Secondly its not a knife, but a Dagger.

Thirdly, a Kirpaan has loads of respect associated with it and pawar doesnt have any. So good thing it didnt happen. It was stupid of Harvinder to even take it out, situation didnt warranted it.

Let’s see some of the selected comments, tweets from Facebook and Twitter...

"Best and worst leaders assassinated and bad leaders just gets slaps?”

"Sardar who slapped sharad pawar in delhi: Tum apan ko itna mara, hum tumko sirf ek mara, magar sollid mara ki nahi???"

"What a Shot. It must have rocked whole BCCI ;)"

"Helmet please,'' just heard a politician @ mantralaya"

"Dont recommend slapping netas :| but do hope its a wake up call and tells them how fed up we are about corruption, inflation and inaction!!"

"harvinder singh slaps sharad pawar and knocks murderous rage #kolaveri di off the top of trends list."

"And now we'll see Harvinder Singh is Big Boss soon ;)"

"Sharad Pawar to NDTV after getting slapped, "Thappad se dar nahin lagta sahab, 'Sardar' se lagta hai"

"People just Misunderstood the Slapper. He just wished 'Happy Thanksgiving' to Sharad Pawar in appropriate manner"

"Harvinder Singh, serial slapper who assaulted Sukh Ram earlier & Sharad Pawar today brandished kirpan at site,says will do it again."

"Congress is worried now that aam aadmi ka haath, Pawar ke saath"

"Now, this #SlapGate incident is going to be the Most Sharad video on Facebook and Twitter."

"Breaking news, Headlines, Top stories are gonna hurt Sharad Pawar badly today!!!!man repeats of that jhaapad:)"

"Is it true that the thappad -giver, Harvinder Singh, is being wooed by Bollywood for a 'Singh is King' sequel?More slaps,please,we r desis!"

2 guys got murdered by eve teasers and no one does shit. A politician got slapped and people are rioting.

Just saw this on fb

harvinder's slap :

goingu homu...took a stepu...slap came out of nowhereu...

ears ringu...cheeks reddu...eyes full of tearsu..

i am pawar..sharad pawar...but harvindar's slap had poweru...

cheeks hurtingu..nose bleedingu...finally my face is straightu...

why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri DI ?

urssriks said:
Only a slap ? I think politicians should be Str**ped in public for the mess they are creating. Petrol @ 85 Damn.. never dreamt about it.
Huh 85?

Why do people even care... and I'm talking about media here. He got what he deserved, had to be done.

Back