Seedbox sharing !

3 Slots open, tami multi and manuvikram007 in lead.

Jampack aunled and Abh1shek and Kevin Lane ask fast else they get the slots, also last few days you guys have not shown interest.

Yup. its a very good offer folks.. in 1 month i have uploaded atleast 3 TB . :)

but the total amount i had to spend for that.. :(

****CLOSED****

Hi all,

Due to a personal constraint i have to backoff from the seedbox subscription with immediate effect (ASAP). The box i am on has, is from 18th November to 19th December. So if anyone wants to takeover with immediate effect then please let me know.

As per the prorata calculations, amount comes to 733 rupees for accessing the box from today till 19th december. From then if the person wants to renew, it will be the usual 1000/month/member.

What you get??

1. No need of any setups. Everything in place.

2. You get FTP/ WEBUI URL and credentials.

3. Access to our private forum

4. Things currently on box which are being seeded will be removed before giving the box. If i am not able to remove, the other person can do it himself i provide all the credentials.

PS: This is not a market thread and since the item is intangible i cannot post any pics etc.

Mods: Please let me know if this is the correct way of posting.

Pardon my stupid query but since we are accessing the servers using the FTP, I'm guessing we can download the content from our workplace - am I right? How about accessing the remote desktop for adding torrents to the UI from the workplace - is that possible as well?

Got a humble 10mbps connection at the workplace.

Gannu said:
Pardon my stupid query but since we are accessing the servers using the FTP, I'm guessing we can download the content from our workplace - am I right? How about accessing the remote desktop for adding torrents to the UI from the workplace - is that possible as well?

yes u can download the content from workplace .

adding torrents to UI from workplace is possible as well , just click > click & u away in air of buffer .;)

btw , r u head of tech dept. in office or office allows for p2p /FTP , USB HDD transfers to staff :chair:

Gannu said:

If downloading torrents from your workplace is restricted, you can download the torrents to the remote seedbox and from the seedbox you can download it via FTP.

Adding and removing torrent from seedbox can be done via uTorrent webui or via VNC, whatever suits you.

^Exactly downloading torrents from workplace is a no go but can it be downloaded from the workplace using FTPS? Cos downlaods from RS works without a flaw.

Adding torrents could be done from my home. :p

okay guys, we have 1 slot open with immediate effect because one of the member left us....

term will be from immediate effect till 24th Dec

amount : Rs 550

let me know if somebody is interested

Back