Seedbox sharing !

Any guys out there who would like to share a seedbox with me ?

Based on the replies to this thread we can consider our host

New plan,

Please check out Dedicated Servers

Outsystem - The Best Seedboxes and Dedicated Servers - Dedicated Server

SD Easy costs 60 Euro, If we can get 6 users, then its cost effective. 10 Euro is the cost for each.

Each users gets roughly 170GB and It has 200 Mbps premium bandwidth. And good processor !

I have really scanned many many sites, for 10 Euro [ 670 Rs] it won't get any better. Besides if you guys got better plans, then please wait not, share it, so we can go with it.

Current Interested,

a_k_s_h_a_y

SumitB

zanderzone

PhotostarSR

tirthankar

raksrules

Aragog18

manu1991

As of now all slots are taken !! keeping checking this thread! for updates ! Also next month, there might be 2 groups, if demand be.

I have one passthepopcorn and IPT invite each.

You can start with them, And keep your self updated,

I had subscribed to the Invitation Thread, Yesterday Ankit posted about hd-bits.ro being open, so i got in. You should also just watch out.

And there is quite a bit of hd content on PTP, basically the ripped stuff.

zanderzone said:
^ most of their seedboxes are sold out:(

Hmm.. me sharing a box from them with a bunch of friends for the past few months.. works out to less than 500 bucks a month. very prompt in fixing any issues(if at all). Had only one unforseen downtime of about 20 odd hours.

SEEDHOST - Professional Server Solutions.

See, Dedicated plan is 38 Euro + 16 Euro for 500 GB Disk space.

That's good enough for 6 users.

Seedhost seems to have good reviews on filesharingtalk forum.

hey that's actually nice, outsystems.pl

for 60 Euro they got awesome dedicated plan. Can be shared with 6 people. Each gets around 170 GB Disk and its bandwidth is awesome.

First post updated, I hope really 5 more guys turn out, before its too late.

SumitB said:
I would be interested! Let me know once you finalize :)

just follow this thread,

am adding your name to he list. if you don't want then just post back.

If i find other alternatives, i will notify you.

And if less number of people turn up after waiting long, we can go with lower plans... from other sites.

How does this space allocation work? Suppose I have a torrent which is 125GB in size and my space on the server is 100GB. Will I still be able to download the torrent?

There is a lot of talk on thepiratesociety about these guys. Apparently they are rated highly out there!

SumitB said:
How does this space allocation work? Suppose I have a torrent which is 125GB in size and my space on the server is 100GB. Will I still be able to download the torrent?
There is a lot of talk on thepiratesociety about these guys. Apparently they are rated highly out there!

Yeah, if you are allocated 100GB and you try to download a 101GB file you will get an error.
If We stick to rules that is, but if we relax the sharing rules between each other, then its possible.
So you will have to plan your downloads.

a_k_s_h_a_y said:
Yes, so ??

See We buy that dedicated server, and we install LAMP and a Torrent client.

Why not ? don't they allow their dedicated server to be used as seedbox ?

idk about tht. a lil too much hassle for me :ashamed:

Why LAMP :S

simpler would be Wine+utorr

Akshay, I am in. Just let me know when to make the payment. I am okay till about 600-700 bucks a month. Nothing more than that though.

stalker said:
idk about tht. a lil too much hassle for me :ashamed:

Why LAMP :S

simpler would be Wine+utorr

For wine also, you need Linux !

I kind of find torrentflux b4rt the best setup in such a case. We don't waste resources on other stuff, just mean and lean.

I am well with linux setup, i have many websites, all on private servers, self managed. Am pretty confident that most of the geeks at TE are good at Linux and command line and basic web hosting stuff. :hap2:

SumitB said:
Akshay, I am in. Just let me know when to make the payment. I am okay till about 600-700 bucks a month. Nothing more than that though.

yes obviously ! I also wont like anything above 15$ Rs.

Back