Seedbox sharing !

guys i am in two minds right now, whether to go for a seedbox or a premium account at one-click hosting sites.

well i have just upgraded my internet connection and i will be able to download 150-160gigs data per month. does your seedbox give good speeds for ftp downloads i.e will i be able to fully use my bandwidth when i download to my oc from the seedbox.

also i am new to private torrenting and am not a member of the many prestigious sites as you guys.

my interest is in hd and lossless audio content and currently i don't have many accounts that can get me that.

last query is whether you get complete blu-rays at these sites and whether you can help me with invites to these sites if i join the seedbox.if i do join it will be a long term commitment and not for a 1 month buffering requirement.

thank you and please respond

@rdst_1

Don't worry all your *requirements* will be fulfilled when you join us.

As far as speed of downloading from FTP is concerned, i can bet it is AWESOME. I have a 2 Mbps connection and i download using flashget with average speeds mostly between 230 and 300 KBPS from the seedbox to my local machine.

rdst_1 said:
guys i am in two minds right now, whether to go for a seedbox or a premium account at one-click hosting sites.

well i have just upgraded my internet connection and i will be able to download 150-160gigs data per month. does your seedbox give good speeds for ftp downloads i.e will i be able to fully use my bandwidth when i download to my oc from the seedbox.

also i am new to private torrenting and am not a member of the many prestigious sites as you guys.
my interest is in hd and lossless audio content and currently i don't have many accounts that can get me that.
last query is whether you get complete blu-rays at these sites and whether you can help me with invites to these sites if i join the seedbox.if i do join it will be a long term commitment and not for a 1 month buffering requirement.

thank you and please respond

For 150-160 G per month, I believe u r talking about BSNL night unlimited plan.
For 150-160 G/mth, may be seedbox will be costly option(About 1K per month). Rapidshare will be a good option. OR better still, keep coming to TE and u will be able to know/join good torrent sites thru which u will be able to download 100-120 GB per month.

With rapidshare u can get 20-30% more download but it will cost u 3900 per year.

I am at present going thru Torrent route and I can download 2.5-3.5 Gb/day, with BSNL night unlimited plan.

I hope this helps.

@manu

The last lot of servers were delivered late as now they are being procured directly from OVH. The end dates for them are only after mid of this month IIRC. So at that time we will be doing an IC amongst the current members and then accordingly the slots will open.

Yeah this thread is dead sort of, but a lot happening at seedwave.

Now who wants invite?

I want to know your userid that you regsiter with. So just PM me. I will give you registration link and later activate.

Zander is in singapore, and busy, since last 2-3 weeks, that's why things are going bit slow, after he returns, we might do a 3rd server. you know all the cash and assurances that 3rd server wont run with empty slots, that's why we need proper assessments about how many will participate.

New user means only the first month, and if anyone "book" for 2 months or more??

The setup fees are only at first time with the server and in the first month.

Back