Renting a server for CS: Source

then I am in!!! Hell yeah!!!

Please note: I am NOT a cheapo or a miser. I don't mind paying. I really don't. But I am not in a financial situation to pay right now. but if everyone is paying, then I would also like to pay and in that case, I will NOT play.

@Switch --- what is your Yahoo ID?? Will be PM'ing mine to you.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Switch said:
OT: I was just playing on Ti server and the admin teleported me when i was diffusing... When i called him lame he abused me and asked me to leave... I did left the game but only after kicking him in butt... Killing him twice in a row... I will not be visiting the Ti Server anymore... Vunami as he calls him... a big lamer...

Anyways... back on to the topic... Guys do confirm soon if you are serious abt renting a server... I am very much interested in it now...
OT : Switch yaar come on.. am sure vun was joking, if u were offended, sorry on his behalf, we[thats right, me included :D] play with and g[a]y around with other ppl in our server, and no ones minds, if u were offended by any of us, dont take it seroiusly, oh and please dont quit playing in our server ^_^
if u can come online, we can have a chat..

and regarding the server, at the moment, i dont think i can cough up money for 2 servers [already paying for clan server] so for now, count me out :)

Switch said:
Who else... What do rest of the lamers do with there fancy uber Gfx cards... Rocky,Nikhil,Bottle,Darky,Apo come on guys... Be game for it...
i would luv to join in as i have just started playing cs n luv it, but i cannot play it well enough to compete against u guys...no point in playing just to increase other ppls frags :d

hehe never played cs before ,am sure u dont want a total noob playing with y'all :p

plus i had a horrible experience playing hl2 deathmatch, pings over 400 never attempted online gaming since :p

bottle, give it a try. Many people her havent ever seen pings below 150. But on this server hosted on sify gavce them some amazing pings few days ago. Even couple of days back rave was enjoying sub 100 ping ;)

I thot u guys knew am on dial up......no sify or for tht mater ny cablenet here :(....or i wud hav been the 1st to reply here.....am always game for games:cool2:

sadly.....cant do nythng about my connx...:mad:

Am good at CS, though not as good as stormblast! :p
But, as you know, I don't own a PC at home and it would be no VFM for me to pay for server as well as for the cost of using the PC at the cyber cafe.

Hence, me outta this thing! Would have gladly paid for it if I had a PC.
But, I'll surely join in if and when I get one.... :D

here is my xfire.

Also guys today i am gona keep my server on for testing from 6PM onwords.

and ya remember you have to add funkymonkey.servercounterstrike.com each and every time. Once you add it to favourate next time it searches for same old IP. So server dosent show up as i have dynamic ip.

And ya, switch has a very valid point. Reliability will be issue if i am gona host the server. I can keep it 24x7 but as you must know there are some downtimes with cable and if cable is down when i am not there then until i come home server will be offline even if net comes back as server needs to be restarted and Dynamic DNS settings to be re-entered.

Mostly i will be home before 6PM so it should not be much problem as i have seen most of you guys play after 6 anyway.

Otherwise we can simply rent the server from sgwargames.

Code:
My Xfire ID : funkysrk

I prefer Funky's server ....6 PM onwards is not a prob cuz I wont be playing before that and ye, the main thing is I get good pings.:cool2:

And ya guys. On the request from blade here is shorter address for server.

funky.servegame.com

funkymonkey.servecounterstrike.com

Both works. :)

Back