Reliance Jio Rollout

Airtel:
XVp60Qm.png

These operators probably know the pricing of Jio, so they're trying to hold back customers and restrict them from leaving their network.
in 4g even 10GB is useless, atleast 25gb needed if we get speeds of 20-50mbps.That ambani better get a 75gb for 1200 Rs plan.

I thought you were referring to the 75GB that they are offering to employees.

FTTH he can offer 300TB also(Practically saying, Now don't blame me if he doesn't offer :p) . No problem.
I don't see why he will offer 100Gb on 4G as advertised. Max he could do 30-40Gb. Don't you think if that was the case Airtel or Idea or Vodafone could have offered such high limits.
Infrastructure would be overloaded considering wide consumption by many people even in a km area[DOUBLEPOST=1452948758][/DOUBLEPOST]Reliance Jio for Dummies:

J074zVu.jpg

Last edited:
Another important part of Reliance Jio FTTH will be Jio television offering all the channels with 7 days playback facility and Video on Demand movies, songs etc. While checking out their Employee launch video, i saw something that looked like an Nvidia Shield console used as set-top box for Jio TV, this is the video i am talking about:

too much hype , need to see. I heard in march 4g will launch and the fixed line to home will take 6 more months atleast. How true is the rumor ?

Delayed Again. I'm done with this Jio thing until it actually launches. Sigh.
Dont get demoralized. I have been using JIO for about a month and the service is pretty good. I dont know why the delay is, but from my perspective, JIO is my daily driver right now. I have given up using airtel altogether

@swatkats
any current updates???? What is the delay for and how much?
Is the Broadband going to be only wireless or they are also planning FTTH/B ?
Any updates on (Pune) 411014 zip code.

I think service is good in cities like bangalore, but definitely very bad in two tier cities like Madurai, Hosur :( Airtel is better at least where i'm using now. I cannot use Jio for video conferencing or web meeting, but airtel works fine.

Back