Reliance Jio Rollout

Give me your pincode, I'll look up for Jio Fixed line status.

You're likely to get 150Gb @ 100mbps for what you're paying now.
122001 . its gurgaon , part of NCR. I'l be happy to even get 75Gb at 25 MBPS real. Netflix and Chill with my gf now seems a lot possible.

Are you sure that they aren't going to milk the customers. 150GB at 100 Mbps for just 1k is good enough for 99.9% of the population.

Someone send me an invite plz ??[emoji4]
bc27876db6a63363f790245458470c86.jpg
[/IMG]

yes its too good to be true, that ambani just wants maximum profit and is a bad person. AT max it will prob be like just 15-25% more data than current 4g airtel just to lure customers and then keep them trapped underneath his fat sons

Bro any details on 411014. Would finally like to ditch one Ambani for another. :(
No other viable option other than these chors.

Sorry, cannot pull out more info on availability at these pincodes that you guys are requesting.

If you have Seen Jio's Fiber laying near your place in recent times or you know there are (Rcom) Fiber cables near your area, you will get FTTH but no less than 6 months from the 4G rollout.

Kolkata city has the vast coverage of Jio FTTH. Also 4G connectivity shall be available to more than 85% of the city when they launch, 10 mbps shall be the average speed on 4G.

Last edited:
Sorry, cannot pull out more info on availability at these pincodes that you're asking.

If you have Seen Jio's Fiber laying near your place in recent times or you know there are (Rcom) Fiber cables near your area, you will get FTTH but no less than 6 months from the 4G rollout.

Kolkata city has the vast coverage of Jio FTTH. Also 4G connectivity shall be available to more than 85% of the city when they launch, 10 mbps shall be the average speed on 4G.
i have reliance broadband connection currently in my area so will the new 4g speed come here in march itself ? however i never switched as airtel has till now not had much downtime.by when will i get a 10mbps /75 gb plan for 999 rupees ?

Sorry, cannot pull out more info on availability at these pincodes that you're asking.

Can you please check the FTTH availability for Kolkata pincodes in case you have the availability map?
Mine is 700014

Thanks in advance

They have apparently laid a lot (432km) of Cable in Nagpur. It was highly controversial. There was digging up near my lane entrance. Wonder if it was for Jio.
Source -http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/nagpur/Nagpur-Municipal-Corporation-also-permits-optical-fibre-cable-on-street-lights/articleshow/46534135.cms

Well hello. I received the message today.
Coming Soon, Idea 4G. Idea 4G LTE gets you ready for a newer, better and faster 4G experence.
btw guys i've stopped receiving data offers from Idea lol. Everything is back to their standard plans.

Did you get JIO sim?
Jio not live in my city.

Well hello. I received the message today.

btw guys i've stopped receiving data offers from Idea lol. Everything is back to their standard plans.
They stopped even for me.

News:

Ahead of Reliance Jio, BSNL launches 4G with 100 Mbps speed in Chandigarh

State-owned BSNL today started 4G services on non-commercial basis in Chandigarh promising broadband speed of up to 100 megabit per second (Mbps).

"We have done soft launch of 4G service in Chandigarh. It is non-commercial service as of now. It will be open for limited number of BSNL employees, while customers can visit the 4G centre to experience it," BSNL Chairman and Managing Director Anupam Shrivastava told PTI.

The company's local ads are promising broadband speed of up to 100 mbps on its Long Term Evolution (LTE) based 4G mobile service.

BSNL has 4G spectrum across India except in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kolkata.

"BSNL is first to start the 4G service in 2500 Mhz band. We have been running proof of concept and now we have decided to expand. Next month we will issue request for proposal (RFP) to launch 4G services across circles where we have 2500 Mhz spectrum on revenue share basis," Shrivastava said.

http://telecom.economictimes.indiat...4g-with-100-mbps-speed-in-chandigarh/50558627

--------------
RCom to ink sharing, trading pact with Reliance Jio for 850 Mhz band airwaves in 12 circles

Sources say Anil Ambani-controlled Rcom next week will sign a pact with Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Jio Infocomm to sell its airwaves in the 850 Mhz band - which can be used for 4G LTE - in 12 circles through a trading agreement for around Rs4,500 crore.

RCom will use these funds to pay the liberalization fees, the sources added.

Besides, the two companies will share spectrum in all 22 circles, post the trading deal, which will make the combination of Jio and RCom the only operators offering 4G LTE on 850 MHZ band nationwide.

http://telecom.economictimes.indiat...-850-mhz-band-airwaves-in-12-circles/50560174

-----------
Reliance Jio can acquire 80 mn 4G users in 2 years: CLSA

Reliance Jio Infocomm is slated to acquire 80 million 4G customers in the next two years, with more than half expected to switch over from India's top three carriers, Bharti Airtel, Vodafone India and Idea Cellular, brokerage CLSA said Tuesday.

The anticipated 4G boom will lead to a trebling of data revenue to Rs 80,300 crore (about $12 billion) over the next two years, with Airtel, Vodafone and Idea commercially launching the faster wireless Internet service and newcomer Reliance Jio

March 2016 launch, which translates into 80 million subscribers and a 16% market share in data subscribers, CLSA said.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/50552016.cms

Last edited:
Back