Red Dead Redemption - Discussion Thread

My favourite stranger mission has to be 'Flowers for a Lady'. I loved this mission. It was not the whole task which was assigned, but the end of the mission which turned out to be so funny and weird, at the same time. I toiled throughout the terrain to get those flowers for Billy's wife and when I finally did the task, returned to him and handed him the flowers;
His wife turns out to be a dead corpse

At first I was annoyed royally, but then I smiled and laughed at the situation. The point when Billy asks us to have a Tea was so subtle. That was a moment to remember.

Another stranger quest I enjoyed was; Lights, Camera, Action. MacKenna's way of expressing his ambitions was hilarious. You guys have to watch him covince Marston in Undead Nightmare and the mission's end. It's dam funny.

Haha yes Flowers for a lady was plain hilarious. Marston's reactions were awesome. You know if you were to visit his shack a day later, the corpse would be missing but Billy would be invite us again and the rocking chair would be outside the shack possibly indicating he had buried the corpse. If Marston was to visit the shack a few days later, it would be locked. :p

Another one was California but I was quite sad at when the mission concluded. :(

Sam's corpse was found dead with a vulture feeding on it. Marston searches his corpse to find a letter and a few dollars. He returns the letter to Armadillo. The letter written to his wife can be read from Marston's satchel and he was confessing. :(

Waiting to witness the conclusion of Daedalus and Son. Could be another hilarious one. :D

jojothedragon said:
42 trophies out of 91 trophies till date. jojothedragon's PS3 Trophy Profile - PS3Trophies
Impressive indeed. Unfortunately I cannot be taking part in the MP campaign.

How about the total count of all the trophies garnered by far in all games? Would you be eating the dirt off my boots now? :lol:

mpressive indeed. Unfortunately I cannot be taking part in the MP campaign.

How about the total count of all the trophies garnered by far in all games? Would you be eating the dirt off my boots now?

unfortunately you have the most platinums till now. second xXx then myself excluding every other member. I would've been eating dirt had i challenged you but since i didn't i would like a glass of Vodka please. :p

^In Gujjuland you are unfortunately at the mercy of the bootleggers since this is ze dry land. :(

Just managed a bottle of Signature and a dozen cans of Fosters and Kf. If that would do drop in anytime. :hap2:

Just now finished the story.
And I am pretty sad to say the least! :(
After having played for so long, I had just gotten so much sucked into the game and

on seeing John Marston die like the way he did, I really felt sorry for him :(

But anyway, its just a game. :p
It was more like a movie and I heard a movie is also in the talks with Brad Pitt being talked with to play John Marston.

yeah, i too felt bad about what happened to Marston. :( Pretty sad story. And yeah, the game has a lot of cinematic effects, i discovered it after i switched to a 22inch display.

Redeemed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D
So finally I managed to complete a console game SP 100%!!!!!! :eek:hyeah::D:p

But the trophies are still too much in this game. :(
I have only 27/91. :(
But I'll definitely go for more of them now! :)

The last things that i have done are bounties and the U.S. Marshal Outfit!! :clap:

Desecrator said:
Same here bro.

I just finished heavy rain move edi. and felt really bad when i failed to save Ethan. Fking move controls. :mad: :sad:

kestrel5915 said:
Redeemed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

So finally I managed to complete a console game SP 100%!!!!!! :eek:hyeah::D:p

But the trophies are still too much in this game. :(

I have only 27/91. :(

But I'll definitely go for more of them now! :)

The last things that i have done are bounties and the U.S. Marshal Outfit!! :clap:
You the second to achieve that after me. Congrats bro. And don;t worry about that trophy thing. You only need about 50 trophies in order to get the platinum. Others are just for the dlcs and don;t count towards the Platinum trophy.

just finished the game last night.. another great game by Rockstar.. amazing story n even better ending.. must b one of the best games i played if not the best.. next up is undead nightmare for me..!

Hey guys my Portable ID (the one in the signature) is not updating. :huh:

Yesterday night I synced my trophies and they are showing on the Portable ID on Playstation site but the same is not showing here, even after editing the signature.

I didn't want to create a new thread for it.

-

Err, it came now!!

LOL

^Generally takes a while before it shows up on the database/signature.

On a side note, installed Undead Nightmare just now. Watching the opening sequence as I post this. Will begin the game once I done with Mini Ninjas. :D

So, I began playing Undead for a couple of days now and it's fairly interesting. :D

Completed Seth's mission of burning down those coffins at the 3 graves. And a few side missions. One of them was very good and made me sentimental again! The Sasquatch's mission. Was wondering why would these beings run away from me when I spot them. Poor one, the survivor who narrated their story. Made me sad once again. :(

Collecting the plants for Dickens now. Done with the ones at the Tall Trees area. The other one's pending.

Excellent DLC nevertheless - adds a lot of replayability value although the game is set in the same region. Besides, it was good to see John Marston back. I though it would be Jack.

jojothedragon said:
The ending of UN is related to the actual game. I won;t spoil it any further. ;P
No please. I'll see that myself. :D

Btw I got hold of one of those four horses of the apocalypse called Pestilence - damn thing has infinite stamina and cannot die (a cougar got owned when it tried to kill the mount lol) unless it falls off a cliff! :O

Entered Mexico a while back and called it a day. Will resume tomorrow. 46% done. Seems like the campaign is much shorter compared to the original title. :)

Back