Red Dead Redemption - Discussion Thread

I have got the goty edition.
Btw in case you didnt get it. rockstars are really fond of micro and soft.
Though better than bayonetta but still it has many issues.
1.Washed out and blurry textures at some places.
2.Many times inconsistent fps.
3.popping up textures at some places.

No I think that's fair enough. We got your point. :p

I had played the PS3 version back then and felt the same as well but then the gameplay, story and the soundtracks pretty much overshadowed the bad visuals part and never bothered with it.

No I think that's fair enough. We got your point. :p

I had played the PS3 version back then and felt the same as well but then the gameplay, story and the soundtracks pretty much overshadowed the bad visuals part and never bothered with it.

I know you got my point. ;)But that was for someone who didnt and we all know who he is.:lol:

The problem is when you pay for a game and when it turns out like this you can very well understand your reaction.Problem is not bad visuals gannu(I dont play a game for the visuals only.I look for other things too).Problem is these type of blurry visuals hurts your eyes.:bomb: Heck i should have bought GT5 or heavy rain instead.Though it is true that The goty collection's price is not that bad but still it is enough to expect some decent features.

My first playthrough was on ps3 way back when it was released go back to start of thread you'll realise.

This game really has some amazing environmental effects.Especially the dawn and the dusk effects.But poor fps at some places really ruins it.

Completed it.Story wise i agree with most people call of juarez is much better.i think the story of this game is a mixture of mafia and coj.But apart from that and a bad port the game is wonderful.It took me around 16 hours to complete the game.Will play undead nightmare later.

Alright after spending some time in multiplayer and co-op i must say the co-op in this game is as crazy as the guys working at rockstars.Really an innovative idea to make the multiplayer in an open world game more fun.

did any of you guys at first feel like this game is very boring or even childish?i dunno why i at first felt like that.My cousin also felt the same.but later the game was pretty engrossing story wise.

Back