Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Watched 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' few days back. Amazing movie, a classic. Couldn't stand the ending though :(
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073486/?ref_=sr_1

One of the greatest movies ever made! Despite being old, one would never get bored watching it over and over. What a performance by Jack Nicholson and Fletcher!

The movie was remade in Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi as Thalavattam, Manasukkul Mathappu and Kyon Ki with several changes in the storyline (including themes of love) and the ending. The Tamil version also fared well but Kyon Ki was a disaster!

Watched 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' few days back. Amazing movie, a classic. Couldn't stand the ending though :(
What great acting by Jack!!

But yes you are right, the ending made me real sad.

But then there was redemption in the scene where the Chief smashes the window and runs away.

Mod edit: Please use spoiler tags!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the greatest movies ever made! Despite being old, one would never get bored watching it over and over. What a performance by Jack Nicholson and Fletcher!

The movie was remade in Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi as Thalavattam, Manasukkul Mathappu and Kyon Ki with several changes in the storyline (including themes of love) and the ending. The Tamil version also fared well but Kyon Ki was a disaster!

Talking of stolen plots, Vandanam was far far better than Stakeout.

watched :
The Stoning of Soraya M : I wish I haven't watched this movie. I was aware of the content - but I never imagined the horror. I couldn't watch few scenes - I had to look away. Definitely a must watch movie.

Conjuring : It was over-hyped for me. May be because I am not a fan of horror movies and also I watched some web-rip version.

Back