Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Now you see me.

8.5/10

Saw it after being recommended to watch it by my friends. Definite joy to watch from the beginning to the end.

Always liked magic and some of the stuff done in this was superb but of course most of it was special effects... still.

Has to be said the acting was top notch as well. All the actors did their part perfectly.

Didn't see that twist at the end AT ALL.

Satygraha : 5/10, No clear message, several disconnects in the film, the film jumps from one level to another, and finally, the film just ended (IMO) abruptly.

Duniyadaari (had gotten tickets for my parents) felt was just so so OK. They rated it 5/10

Use these for booking tickets for tomorrow! Just came to post these.

BIG Cinemas - Rs. 100 OFF

Terms & Conditions: This is an E COUPON delivered to your inbox instantly. 1. Get Rs. 100 OFF on purchase of 2 and more movie tickets at Big Cinemas. 2. Valid on weekdays Monday to Thursday across all show timings at all BIG Cinemas. 3. Maximum discount that can be availed is Rs. 100 on purchase of 2 movie tickets. 4. Discount applicable ONLY on ONLINE purchase of Movie Tickets at www.bigcinemas.com/in 4. Only one Code can be redeemed per transaction. 5. Redemption of the coupon is subject to availability of tickets. 6. The coupon cannot be redeemed /offer will not be valid at BIG Cinemas on public holidays, on advance bookings, On special shows and on the day of the release of the movies. 7. Offer valid till 10th September, 2013.

Codes
-8AQ4DTY8CXEJH-
-8AQ4DEE8MPDAG-
8AQ4DBB6QQARQ
8AQ4DYK8KKP8J
8AQ4DM5Y7Q8PB
8AQ4D7JBVXQUA
8AQ4DDDHQ9DXX
8AQ4DB9KCHBS4

Mods can delete this post in an hours time :p

Anyone watched Lucia (Kannada). Good movie, especially if you understand Kannada. It's a crowd funded film and has a decent storyline, acting. The editing is excellent too. Do watch it if you can.

Anyone watched Lucia (Kannada). Good movie, especially if you understand Kannada. It's a crowd funded film and has a decent storyline, acting. The editing is excellent too. Do watch it if you can.
I am in Hyderabad and its not released here :(

and Pavan is a great director. (and an actor too.)

I am in Hyderabad and its not released here :(

and Pavan is a great director. (and an actor too.)
It's playing in CineMAX there I think. Check it again. They've tied up with PVR and Cinepolis for nation-wide launch, but not sure whether they've accomplished that. It's a really good film, and there aren't many in Kannada.[DOUBLEPOST=1378879651][/DOUBLEPOST]
American Psycho - 90 minutes of my life and 3 days of my bandwidth that I will never get back.:(
Your compliment was sufficient, Luis.

Also, don't touch the watch.

Last edited:
It's playing in CineMAX there I think. Check it again. They've tied up with PVR and Cinepolis for nation-wide launch, but not sure whether they've accomplished that. It's a really good film, and there aren't many in Kannada
Will check, thank you ! Have you seen Matha ?

Riddik - 6.5/10

Usual butch stuff from Vin Diesel but no storyline. Every Hollywood movie franchise is trying to milk the viewers as much as they can by making filler movies of this sort.

Back