Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Yeh Saali Zindagi - 8/10

The frantic pace, the weirdo characters, the north-indian dialogue (and abuses :D), Irrfan Khan and finally Chitrangada (jaw-dropped) - A wonderful effort

Guys can Kung Fu Panda 2 be seen without watching 1? I have seen it but my friend hasn't seen a movie in 4 years, watched to go and watch that with him!

Run 1991 - 9/10.

This is a little old film but the film is super fast paced and an excellent action movie. Was wondering why this has not been remade in Bollywood or is it?

X-Men First Class...
Man Loved it Totally!
Pretty much filled a lot of the gaps from the previous parts...
Cant wait for the next part!!!

would have loved a more glamorous cast though

Green Lantern - 5/10. if you are a comic book fan you are gonna be really disappointed with this movie. i wanted more out of this movie and it failed to deliver.

X-Men First Class - 9/10. Everything is just great. loved the submarine part and the way magneto kills in the end. one of best kill scenes ever. people don't miss it.

Kung Fu Panda 2 - 9/10. this is how you make sequel movie

Hangover II - 4/10. This is not how you are suppose to make a sequel. everything is just repetitive. doesn't really make an impact i still remember scenes from the 1st part, but as soon as i walked out of the theater hangover 2 was just a blur memory, its like you are trying to remember a dream and you just get flashes of it.

Back