Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Kung Fu Panda2 3D- 8/10

Stanley Ka Dabba- 9/10 awesome movie truly it is far more ahead of Taare Zameen Par

Fast Five- 7/10 only one time entertainment

today going to watch X Men first class lets see how is this?

X-Men: First Class 8/10. Brilliant movie.Totally entertaining.Loved the background score.Effects were excellent.Good mix of humour, action, emotion and mutant abilities.

chiragsthakur said:
^^ :clap:;) 7/10 for what exactly??? ;)
Only for HOT Monica Bellucci

After watching the film few remarkable points noticed:

1) Acting of Giuseppe Sulfaro as Renato Amoroso
2) Story and direction by Giuseppe Sulfaro
3) Bellucci has very little dialogue, she has to use body language and facial expressions. Only after watching this film I came to know that, she is also an actress
4) Lust of MALE HUMAN BEINGS towards fairer sex.

Water For Elephants : 7.5/10.. Good one time watch. Was expecting more of circus stunts but there were few scenes of those. Its more of a drama. Still very well directed and acted film.

X-Men First Class= 7/10 The story of the movie is slow atleast now I know from where Professor Charles comes and others character like Magneto, Mystique, and many other.

viva1986 said:
X-Men First Class= 7/10 The story of the movie is slow atleast now I know from where Professor Charles comes and others character like Magneto, Mystique, and many other.
slow?I dont think it was slow.Yes, it had a little drama since the story demanded it.The movie was made that way intentionally.Not a general comic book adaption.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

viva1986 said:
But then again, you are entitled to your opinion.:)

SHAITAN - 8/10. what a good movie. Brilliant thriller. Great story, very realistic. Never though i'd give an Indian thriller 6+. WOW.

PS - its not a horror movie, and the movie has nothing to do with a shaitan (devil).

MUST WATCH for those who think bollywood movies suck (like me).

Kunfu panda 2 3d 8/10 superb movie

Dum maro dum 7/10 descent suspense movie

F.a.l.t.u 6/10 concept was good but again was a unrealistic bollywood movie

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Green Lantern Emerald Knights: 6/10 - Okish. Looks like 3-4 episodes attached into one.

X-Men: First Class - 8/10. This movie is First Class. Would have liked a little more depth in the main characters but it is good nevertheless.

Kung Fu Panda 2 - 9.5/10. - This movie is Awesome. The 3D effect was excellent, the picture in 3D was bright and super clear. Story was good. Effects are good. Jack black suits this role pretty good.

I watched it in Cinemax, Hyderabad. It is much better than many theaters in Bangalore.

Back