Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

X-Men First Class - 8/10.

Pretty decent. A sure one time watch. Magneto is badass, and so is Prof X.

MY FIRST XMEN MOVIE :x (not inc Wolverine movies)

Cars 2 [3D] - 8.8

Kung Fu Panda 2 [3D] - 8.5

Now if that rating doesnt delivers the message, i ll say it bluntly: Cars 2 was better..!

First day, first show.. Nobody sitting next to you for the next 5 seats.. Ahh Pure Bliss!!

I read the TOI review section, (even though i know its trash) cuz it was the only one available. They said that the Cars 1 was better, and this one was only for the scenic beauty. I knew about TOI's level and it was confirmed after watching the movie.. They Dont Know Jack... and Piston about movie reviews.

The two editions of Cars are catering to different treatment (maybe genres i should say) and you cannot make a silly comment like that. They both outdo each other at different levels.

It ll take me a while to go and watch Kung Fu Panda 2 again, but i ll certainly be ready for Cars2's second screening sooner. :)

Spacescreamer said:
Cars 2 [3D] - 8.8

Kung Fu Panda 2 [3D] - 8.5

Now if that rating doesnt delivers the message, i ll say it bluntly: Cars 2 was better..!

First day, first show.. Nobody sitting next to you for the next 5 seats.. Ahh Pure Bliss!!

I read the TOI review section, (even though i know its trash) cuz it was the only one available. They said that the Cars 1 was better, and this one was only for the scenic beauty. I knew about TOI's level and it was confirmed after watching the movie.. They Dont Know Jack... and Piston about movie reviews.

The two editions of Cars are catering to different treatment (maybe genres i should say) and you cannot make a silly comment like that. They both outdo each other at different levels.

It ll take me a while to go and watch Kung Fu Panda 2 again, but i ll certainly be ready for Cars2's second screening sooner. :)
you had only 5 seats free around you?? i was sitting at the last row , and hardly saw 15 heads in the whole room :p

Loved the movie by the way!

Watched Aranya Kandam OMG OMG OMG the movie was brilliant,every one in the cinema hall gave a standing ovation after the movie ended Truly a path breaking film for Kollywood,Totally loved it.this is THE ONLY movie in TAMIL that has AWESOME plot,acting,cinematography and a sheer NO bullshit attititude.Kudos to the director and if you get the chance Do watch the movie You will not regret it :D iam so happy that i liked a TAMIL movie after sooooooo many years with the last one bieng kuruthipunal.

ubergeek said:
Watched Aranya Kandam OMG OMG OMG the movie was brilliant,every one in the cinema hall gave a standing ovation after the movie ended Truly a path breaking film for Kollywood,Totally loved it.this is THE ONLY movie in TAMIL that has AWESOME plot,acting,cinematography and a sheer NO bullshit attititude.Kudos to the director and if you get the chance Do watch the movie You will not regret it :D iam so happy that i liked a TAMIL movie after sooooooo many years with the last one bieng kuruthipunal.
yeah, can't wait to check this one out.

raptor3624 said:
4 years?Are you kiddin me?
i also watched my first movie DEV D (this was also because of a friend after refusing him several times) after several years. before this i watched Hum Apke Hain Kaun in the age of 10 or may be 11.:hap5:

viva1986 said:
i also watched my first movie DEV D (this was also because of a friend after refusing him several times) after several years. before this i watched Hum Apke Hain Kaun in the age of 10 or may be 11.:hap5:
Out of curiosity, how can this be even possible?Movies are everywhere!! Unless you were performing penance in the Himalayas or were stranded at an unknown island :p

Maybe because some parents have a strict control over their kids so that they don't stray away!!! (No offense!)

Kung Fu panda :8/10
Sucker punch :6/10
Adjustment bureau :7.5/10
Unknown =8/10
the fast and the furious :8/10
Hall pass :7/10

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anybody here watched west is west.
Critics rated it poorly so asked for a second opinion. :p

Back