Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Madras Café: 8/10...Movie was pretty good and its worth a watch but I felt that the John's character and his wife were not required as such...the story would have been complete even without them...but I can forgive Bollywood for that :)

Ship of Theseus - 9/10

What a movie! Amazing screenplay and storyline. I just loved the Monk's character and the way it was portrayed. For me, Monk>Stock Broker>Photographer. Unfortunately, the crowd in the theater was low and not many were aware of such a movie. And this has to be India's submission for the Oscar foreign-language entry this year, not a factually incorrect movie such as Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. And not something like Barfi either!

And as we were returning back, we spotted a brand new MH temp. registered Mini Cooper and a SLK200 roaring away. The exhaust note of the SLK200 left us speechless in the rick for sometime. :bored:

Please PM me the source where u 'obtained' the movie from ?

Even I am in Hyd & there is no listing of this movie in BookMyShow :(

the trailer is just soo good, I just want to watch it badly :

Doesn't look like it made it to Hyderabad yet. Not sure why. It released in almost all the Metros albeit it made it to some of them later.

Follow them here - https://www.facebook.com/sotfilm

I came to know the movie was releasing in Surat only through their FB link. And one of the asst. directors of the movie was my senior so he was madly promoting it on Twitter/Fb.[DOUBLEPOST=1377797432][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT: Bah you guys missed it! It came and went.

12984_394585467333957_1047160461_n.jpg

Doesn't look like it made it to Hyderabad yet. Not sure why. It released in almost all the Metros albeit it made it to some of them later.

Follow them here - https://www.facebook.com/sotfilm

I came to know the movie was releasing in Surat only through their FB link. And one of the asst. directors of the movie was my senior so he was madly promoting it on Twitter/Fb.[DOUBLEPOST=1377797432][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT: Bah you guys missed it! It came and went.

12984_394585467333957_1047160461_n.jpg

It was an awesome movie for sure. PVR just launched new screens over here in Chandigarh in a new mall. They have 8 screens and thankfully, since then we get to see nearly every movie that gets launched. Earlier there used to be many cases when some movies never made it over here and I had to catch them whenever I went to Delhi.
In my case, the hall was packed and that was good to see for a movie like this.

Once upon a time in Mumbai Dobara - 2/10 (Shame to the original flick, everything in this flick went wrong, everything!)

Now you see me - 9/10 (Loved it, love anything unreal) :p

Madras Cafe - 7.5/10 (Felt like watching a documentary but hell, its a good way of introducing the power of Illuminati to unknown minds) ;)

Ok, its seems everyone have watched Now You See me and rated high. Cool. :D

Saw TOI has given 4.5/5 to Satyagrah - I hope with worth it. Anyone went for Thursday night premier? (Gotta book ticket for the weekend - need a 2nd opinion than the TOI's :p)

Back