Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Thalaivaa (Tamil) - 5/10. IMO, they should have renamed it to Thalaivali :p

Chennai Express - 7/10. Overall, if you understand tamil, then its funny. Else, I doubt it. Dunno why they did not bother with subtitles?

Movies on watch list : Madras Cafe for this week.

We can make movies like patriot games ......

Madras Cafe : 8 / 10

It was good to see Ad world / Small Screen biggies like Dibang, Piyush Pandey, Siddharth Basu etc etc

Mani Rathnam wanted to make this movie when Prabhakaran was still alive but was threathned and attacked, hence the idea was dropped, anyone knows more ????????????

Iron Man 3 -
1XmkxGG.gif
/10

Pain & Gain -
1XmkxGG.gif
1XmkxGG.gif
/10

Quite true. Naomi Watts looking delectable didn't hurt either.

Oh absolutely! Laura Harring was equally gorgeous. Besides, deciphering the storyline was another bonus. For a person, who is not acquainted to David Lynch's style, this movie can be quite puzzling. I had to spend hours on IMDB just to unravel the true essence of the film.

^ Yep.
Reading trivia esp on such movies is like the extra content :)

But why only the love for the leading ladies..? Quite a few stunning ladies in the movie.
And that beautiful song which was performed in the theater.. Just mesmerizing. (Didnt had the subs for that part and yet it seemed very beautiful, as was the voice.)
Get the subs, and you get a lot of info abt what's going on.

Last edited:
And that beautiful song which was performed in the theater.. Just mesmerizing. (Didnt had the subs for that part and yet it seemed very beautiful, as was the voice.)
Get the subs, and you get a lot of info abt what's going on.

Holy smokes! How can I forget that scene. It was one of the most captivating part of the movie. I had subs throughout the film and this song was sung so beautifully. Everything that happened after this point felt so out of place to me and when the movie ended, I was quite pissed off. But then I went through dissecting each aspect it and later realized how ingenious it actually was.

Stark Trek into Darkness - 8/10
Benedict Cumberbatch acting is really good.
Plot is serious than previous movie.

Now you see me - 8 / 10 magic mystery puzzling.

Last edited:
Back