Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The_Falcon

Adept
Nov 29, 2009
The Cove 8/10

Its a documentary on Dolphin killing in Japan. A tiny coastal town in Japan kills about 23000 Dolphins every year(March-Sep) to sell their meat. A few are selected to be used a "circus clowns" for Dolphin parks worldwide. Its strange dat the Japanese fishermen regard Dolphins as pests!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Metalspree

Skilled
Mar 1, 2006
Bangalore
Paan Singh Tomar 10/10. One of the finest movies i have seen in the last 2 years. I feel ashamed that many unsung sports heroes of India are treated like $h!t. Thanks our dacoits in Parliment who want to eat only money.

v.Na5h

Skilled
Nov 20, 2009
Mumbai
Guys name the movies that made you cry like a baby
<
(not the occasional teary eyes)

Heres mine -

1. Schindler's List
  2. Requiem For A Dream
  3. The Artist

boogeyman

Adept
Mar 15, 2011
<

Heres mine -
  1. Schindler's List
  2. Requiem For A Dream
  3. The Artist

1 and 2 are same from your list

3. LOTR1 when Gandalf (almost) dies

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9pNBe_fh9M[/media]

4. The 5 min collage scene from "Up" which shows the entire married life of Karl

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yjAFMNkCDo[/media]

5. Wall-E

6. Lion King

7. Shawshank Redemption

I'm a softie
<

6pack

ex-Mod
Sep 19, 2005
<

Heres mine -
  1. Schindler's List
  2. Requiem For A Dream
  3. The Artist

make a separate thread in GT for suggestions. possibility of this thread going OT otherwise with last seen movie names and suggestions getting mixed up.

Dark Star

ex-Mod
May 7, 2006
The Mechanist (2004) - 8 / 10

Horrifying , I was shocked by the acting + plot of the movie. Very ghastly indeed. For some point of time I thought I am the one who is in insomnia by watching it,

Awesome acting by Bale.

Warrior - 8 / 10

Another great act and plot.

hrishi

Disciple
Oct 24, 2010
South Delhi
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The past 5 movies I saw within this month are :

-The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo (7)

In The extreme begining ,say first 5-10 minutes , it was kinda messy that what is it all about.Then it gradually went into my head , and in the midst I was enjoying the mystery.!

-Shawshank Redemption(8.75)

Ahhh....probably one of the best movies.Preaches experiences & portrays realistic situation , and entertains as well.

I was deeply immersed into the movie while watching , maybe that's the sign of a good movie.

-Inglorious Basterds (8.25)

I have added this movie to the list of my favourites.It made me wonder! , if this was seriously a fiction or what , since they portrayed it so well and made it look realistic.Acting of Bradd Pitt , and the austrian actor "Coln. Hans Landa."was awesome.

-Paul , THe Alien(8)

Hahahaha......a glimpse of smile bursting into laughter comes onto my face , whenever the scene flashes back in my head.

IMO , twas the best comedy movie I have seen .The ALien "Paul" , he was such a (%#$$^.)[ Not recommended for childers, as it contains lots of slangs & vulgar dialogs].

-The Abduction(6.5)

Ummmm....cant say too much about it , you know the usual storyline(you will get to know that within few minutes from the start itself. , dont want to be a spoiler).....its entertaining right from the begining, and you will enjoy the entrie movie......thriler..action and mystery(anticipable).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mechanist (2004) - 8 / 10

Horrifying , I was shocked by the acting + plot of the movie. Very ghastly indeed. For some point of time I thought I am the one who is in insomnia by watching it,

Awesome acting by Bale.

Warrior - 8 / 10

Another great act and plot.

Its actually a classy Mind-Bending movie.

YEah , the plot was ghastly , Indeed. Even the appearance of C.Bale. "If you were any thinner, you wouldn't exist.".

Actually I saw it couple of weeks ago , accompanied by another mind bending movie , "A Beautiful-Mind."

Both are awesome movies.

May 20, 2010
Kolkata
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The (2011 R 8.1) - 8/10 - Better than The Original in Places.David fincher is really a Genius

Help, The (2011 PG-13 8.0) - 8.5/10 - The Best movies are often the simplest ones,superlative acting By Viola Davis and Emma Stone,Watched it with Moist eyes

K-PAX (2001 PG-13 7.2) - 7/10 - Kavin Spacey Is Brilliant,The Cinematography and Background score too,and the ending Kept Me thinking