Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The Cove 8/10

Its a documentary on Dolphin killing in Japan. A tiny coastal town in Japan kills about 23000 Dolphins every year(March-Sep) to sell their meat. A few are selected to be used a "circus clowns" for Dolphin parks worldwide. Its strange dat the Japanese fishermen regard Dolphins as pests!

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Paan Singh Tomar 10/10. One of the finest movies i have seen in the last 2 years. I feel ashamed that many unsung sports heroes of India are treated like $h!t. Thanks our dacoits in Parliment who want to eat only money.

50 First dates - 9/10

Fantastic movie. With a superb , touching ending. Was nearly in tears!

(PS - I'm a sucker for Romantic comedies and also Drew Barrymore)

Guys name the movies that made you cry like a baby
<
(not the occasional teary eyes)

Heres mine -

1. Schindler's List
  2. Requiem For A Dream
  3. The Artist

<

Heres mine -
  1. Schindler's List
  2. Requiem For A Dream
  3. The Artist

1 and 2 are same from your list

3. LOTR1 when Gandalf (almost) dies

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9pNBe_fh9M[/media]

4. The 5 min collage scene from "Up" which shows the entire married life of Karl

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yjAFMNkCDo[/media]

5. Wall-E

6. Lion King

7. Shawshank Redemption

I'm a softie
<

<

Heres mine -
  1. Schindler's List
  2. Requiem For A Dream
  3. The Artist

make a separate thread in GT for suggestions. possibility of this thread going OT otherwise with last seen movie names and suggestions getting mixed up.

The Mechanist (2004) - 8 / 10

Horrifying , I was shocked by the acting + plot of the movie. Very ghastly indeed. For some point of time I thought I am the one who is in insomnia by watching it,

Awesome acting by Bale.

Warrior - 8 / 10

Another great act and plot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The past 5 movies I saw within this month are :

-The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo (7)

In The extreme begining ,say first 5-10 minutes , it was kinda messy that what is it all about.Then it gradually went into my head , and in the midst I was enjoying the mystery.!

-Shawshank Redemption(8.75)

Ahhh....probably one of the best movies.Preaches experiences & portrays realistic situation , and entertains as well.

I was deeply immersed into the movie while watching , maybe that's the sign of a good movie.

-Inglorious Basterds (8.25)

I have added this movie to the list of my favourites.It made me wonder! , if this was seriously a fiction or what , since they portrayed it so well and made it look realistic.Acting of Bradd Pitt , and the austrian actor "Coln. Hans Landa."was awesome.

-Paul , THe Alien(8)

Hahahaha......a glimpse of smile bursting into laughter comes onto my face , whenever the scene flashes back in my head.

IMO , twas the best comedy movie I have seen .The ALien "Paul" , he was such a (%#$$^.)[ Not recommended for childers, as it contains lots of slangs & vulgar dialogs].

-The Abduction(6.5)

Ummmm....cant say too much about it , you know the usual storyline(you will get to know that within few minutes from the start itself. , dont want to be a spoiler).....its entertaining right from the begining, and you will enjoy the entrie movie......thriler..action and mystery(anticipable).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mechanist (2004) - 8 / 10

Horrifying , I was shocked by the acting + plot of the movie. Very ghastly indeed. For some point of time I thought I am the one who is in insomnia by watching it,

Awesome acting by Bale.

Warrior - 8 / 10

Another great act and plot.

Its actually a classy Mind-Bending movie.

YEah , the plot was ghastly , Indeed. Even the appearance of C.Bale. "If you were any thinner, you wouldn't exist.".

Actually I saw it couple of weeks ago , accompanied by another mind bending movie , "A Beautiful-Mind."

Both are awesome movies.

Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The (2011 R 8.1) - 8/10 - Better than The Original in Places.David fincher is really a Genius

Help, The (2011 PG-13 8.0) - 8.5/10 - The Best movies are often the simplest ones,superlative acting By Viola Davis and Emma Stone,Watched it with Moist eyes

K-PAX (2001 PG-13 7.2) - 7/10 - Kavin Spacey Is Brilliant,The Cinematography and Background score too,and the ending Kept Me thinking

Back