Prince Of Persia Discussion Thread

Ubisoft is always doubtful about their release dates.. :bleh:

I really want to play this game. They are coming back to root of story after 7 years. Liked some acrobatic skills, also that Water freezing power. Prince of Persia 4's prince was looking good :) I think they want to show mature prince :p.

It out on Gamersgate for download right now and the people who have got it says the performance is similar to the 2008 POP game. Plus there is an unlockable Ezio costume which is available in the game.

jojothedragon said:
I don't know why but IGN is a very merciful enterprise, they rate games higher than gamespot, mostly.
And quite reliable unlike Gamespot if I may add. If IGN rates a game above 8, it sure is worth giving the game a shot provided you like the genre. ;)

WTF?...The prince looks like a freaking monkey...I think Ubisoft is working on a "planet of the apes" game and switched characters bcos this guy seriously looks like a monkey.Only thing that looks good in the game is that new freezing power....the fighting looks so boring!!!I've completed every POP game till now and loved them too but I'm not excited about this one...

Have completed the game long back on the 360 and have mixed feeling bout the game.
U dont have that many combos as we used to have in SOT and WW.
The best power was the power to freeze water.
The game became a bit predictable after the Prince's brother gets possessed by the sand demon.
Its a lot better than the previous POP crap.

I will again say ubisoft should leave pop now.its totally illogical to spoil the beautiful trilogy by incorporating a sequel, prequel now and then in between them which is completely unnecessarily.it will instead spoil the series.

wat do u mean by spoil da series!^^

ppl wont buy old pop games nyway!

n de r in market for business nly rite?personally I wont mind having more a couple of pop games!

^^no offence but first of all you tell me what do you mean by "ppl wont buy the old pop game"
A true fan will surely do that.i am not a fan but still i have bought and i know few who also have bought it.

pop sot, pop ww,and popt2t were classic.If you know pop history then this is the series which have completed the pop story succesfully.
Pop sot still holds the best storyline ever.

pop shadow and the flame (dos) needed a sequel but it was cancelled.

Prince of persia mainly succeeded due to its amazing storyline and the great acrobatic moves.
If you spoil one then the whole game will be disturbed.

the two thrones succesfully ends the story of pop triology.
Then why they are putting some meaningless story in between and trying to expand it.in case you dont know the storyline of forgotten sands then search for it.it's nowhere near the other series.it has only few new moves and options thats it.

Business can be done in other ways also.Eg:- assassins creed 2.instead of touching the pop series.they should pay more attention to assassins creed series now.

Back