PC Peripherals Price Updates from Lamington Road (Mumbai) : No Price Request Entertained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price Update:

Laptop IDE Hard-disk:

80 GB Hitachi: 2350
100 GB Hitachi: 2750
120 GB Hitachi: 3400

All @ Pakshal Impex

80 GB Hitachi: 2450
100 GB Hitachi: 2550

@ Prime ABGB

(Ofcourse,these rates were disclosed on phone..So you can get a few hundred bucks discount on it based on your skills)

2.5" Transcend Casing:

450 @ Pakshal
500 @ Prime

E6750 - 8050
HX620 - 7000

Both from prime....

@techie - Mumbai prices are not really a guide of what to expect from pune... the difference can be as high as Rs.1000 on a Rs.7000 component....

^ the key word there was - "can be" maybe you do get prices on par with mumbai, but all the quotes i got for the E6750 and HX620 were around 9k and 8k respectively....

exactly..u gotta kno where to look n bargain ;) me, i buy if around maybe 100-200 more expensive..any more than that n i kno the guys tryin a rip off :p

i dont know, we dont have a Prime or SMC type "benchmark" store... anyways, do either of you know a good place where i could get a CM 690 cabby without being pillaged? :)

Been to Lammy yesterday..

following are the few prices that I got and some interesting tidbit.

Q6600 G0 was priced around 11400-11500, and combo deal with Asus P5Kc was coming around 20500-21000.

No one could find Abit IP35 board, but IP35-Pro was around 11250 and IP35-E was around 6700.

Corsair XMS2 800MHz (CL5) was around 4950, Gulbir quoted me 4500 plus tax. No one could find Crucial Ballistix Tracer, in fact no any of the Crucial's line up.

Ultima90 wasn't available, Gulbir said he's ordering it next week so wait till then to know the cost.

CM690 is arriving today or tomm at prime, and Gulbir quoted around 4100-4200. Stacker 810 he wasn't sure when will be available, but he said should be around 11500.

CM real power 550 PSU, 5600 from Prime. Corsair HX620 around 7000 plus taxes.

Gulbir said watch for their website on 1st nov, as they are launching it. They will all info on website plus ability to order stuff (no payment gateway though). Also, he asked me hold the purchase of memory as he's getting G.Skill memories soon enough. As for the price he said.. a little more than newegg's cost. :)

Also, he's getting lot of sunbeam stuff like Controller panels, fans and lightings... at the most by third week of Nov.

hey guys....am planning to buy a 250GB internal hard disk......@VASHI PLAZA the rate is 2650/- for Transcend........is it available cheaper anywhere????????OR any other make viz Seagate for a better rate???

iGo said:
Gulbir said watch for their website on 1st nov, as they are launching it. They will all info on website plus ability to order stuff (no payment gateway though).

Primeabgb website Launched !! looking good !! :)

Prime

Not too many items listed on the website.. the rates of our 'Sunbeam GO' are there.. with pics :)

They have a ticker on the side which says 'Second Hand Goods' and lists a Antec Trio 650 for 150/- !! :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back