PC Peripherals Price Updates from Lamington Road (Mumbai) : No Price Request Entertained

Status
Not open for further replies.
laptop transcend 1gb 667 ram - 1250

2.5" 80 gb sata hard disk - 2700

2.5" sata transcend casing - 650

logitech mx518 - 1300

all prices from prime.

hanzy said:
^^ have prices of DDR2 gone up ? ...sorry if im not allowed to post this here......2 weeks back 1gb ddr2 800 mhz was for 1650.

Yup...
I inquired about 1GB Kingston DDR2 800 today at prime and they quoted me 1950/-

... It's just a temporary rise due low stocks of DDR2 RAM in the market...

KEWL UPDATE .... next PC upgrade for me is DATED:20th NOV so i hope it goes lower !!

and anyone knwz the price of 8800GTS 320MB ?

NeViLLe said:
Yup...
I inquired about 1GB Kingston DDR2 800 today at prime and they quoted me 1950/-

... It's just a temporary rise due low stocks of DDR2 RAM in the market...

thanks for the info....bad :( my upgrade takes place mostly 1week nov. so hope things okie by that time....

200mph said:
ram is like the stock market !! the market up RAM down lolz

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thats one weird logic.......i guess when the market touches 25000 , RAM will be freebies then :D :bleh: ...sorry for the OT :D

^^+1...bought 1Gb 667 transcend from my dealer yday @ 1250 (Pune) he was sayin prices gone back up but i didnt believe him ;) He had old stock lyin tho..good for me cos my original stick was also part of the same lot cos i got it 2 weeks back..so now both are identical on chips etc at least ;)

All hardware prices have a little upward bump over last week.

Reason could be the Dassehra season .. and lots of ppl are buying stuff so some common things like HDD and RAM have gone out of stock..

The slight upward trend might continue till Diwali

Guys...

my exams are starting from 13th NOVEmber..

hence i am into my prelims n study stuff :D

what buggin me is that my BRO has asked to prepare a setup for him till 3rd November..

hence i wanted to know the prices of following and where i can get them at lamington road...

plz this is a request for anyone who can help......

Processor: E6420/E6320/E6600/E6700 ( 1066 fsb ) max budget 7k -8k
(lemme know which 1 i can get and prices for other`s too)

LCD: Viewsonic VG 1930wm or any other better alternative. plz get me the best price for it :(

Keyboard: any good gaming or multimedia Keyboard for the budget of 700 rupees

DVD writer: which is the cheapest and where ???

Cabinet : Best ONE for the BUDGET of 2k ( good for gamin )

The MX2 paste is 415/- at Prime. I am going to Prime after an hour, if I remember when I am there, I will ask the price of the Logitech Keyboard :)

techie_007 said:
How much are the following:

Logitech ultraflat keyboard

MX2 thermal paste?

lemme suggest you guyz a tip, check out prizes from prime and casset world then go to challenger technologies which is in tara temple lane , besides the temple, and ask him to get low prizes than what you have got, I' am sure he give you good rates, just remember one thing that vat not usually included when you ask for prizes from casset world hence as for prize with vat, then qoute 100-200 bucks less to challenger, he will get you those things. You guyz can refer my name, but dont tell him that i have told to play this trick. You can also refer to mahavir electronics and modern tech for the same, and if you guyz need more quantity then i can also forward you to the respective importer cuz i know most of the importers cuz em listed in Mumbai importer and distributors mail list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back