Post your steam id's here...

Switch

Skilled
Jan 13, 2005
Now that the friend's list is working on steam why dont we make use of it... Its a great nifty utility to be in touch... We can call each other up on a particulr server or can inform people if a scrim is on or if somebody wants to scrim with TE... Please post id's only... Everything else will be trashed...

Code:
nishantwadhwa

Note:

1.The steam ID is what you use to log on into steam and its not the nick you use while playing on any of the server...

2.Make use of the code feature cause that ways its easier to select and copy :)

Darklord

Skilled
Jan 28, 2005
Howmuchever i wish to,i cant cos since yesterday i am searching for CSS copy,cant find it anywhere in any shop here.

After getting it comes installation and then the horrific updates that i have heard of.

Then i will start playing online just facilitating an easy kill for fellow TE members.lol

After that i will post the ID...

Smith

Skilled
Jun 17, 2005
not my steam id...but am posting the emailID associated with my steam id

Code:
 [email]s.abhijit@gmail.com[/email]

Wolfff

Adept
Oct 5, 2005
www.alfagifts.com
Darklord said:
Howmuchever i wish to,i cant cos since yesterday i am searching for CSS copy,cant find it anywhere in any shop here.

After getting it comes installation and then the horrific updates that i have heard of.

Then i will start playing online just facilitating an easy kill for fellow TE members.lol

After that i will post the ID...

Darky wat city are u in?? Its all over the place here in Delhi, maybe Wii guys can arrange it for you :p

Smith

Skilled
Jun 17, 2005
^^ one thing is for sure...i DONT want to face u on lan...or even when ur ping is < 150ms :p

teach me some trix ;)