PogoPlug Pro - Discussion Thread

@varkey and @dinjo
I gave up on pogoplug, it's lying unused.. :( ashamed
I just need 24x4 downloader for torrents. If you have anything to sell let me know... Should be simple enough to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your problem solving skills are really bad you don't seems to be focussing on the problem but instead keeping jumping on alternatives if you buy go flex you will again in some days gets stucked with something or else better fix with what you have

Your problem solving skills are really bad you don't seems to be focussing on the problem but instead keeping jumping on alternatives if you buy go flex you will again in some days gets stucked with something or else better fix with what you have
:p
Can you please answer to my question
As there is no use of oxnas now
I am selling it.
But who'll buy:confused:

does goflex needs an external powered usb hub??
or normal one will work??

GoFlex doesn't need a USB hub for it to function. :|

If you need to use a USB hub to increase the number ports, it entirely depends on the nature of the devices that you plan on attaching to the hub. USB spec allows max 500 mA to be drawn from USB ports, if all the devices that you are planning to attach would need more than that then you would need a powered hub.

GoFlex doesn't need a USB hub for it to function. :|

If you need to use a USB hub to increase the number ports, it entirely depends on the nature of the devices that you plan on attaching to the hub. USB spec allows max 500 mA to be drawn from USB ports, if all the devices that you are planning to attach would need more than that then you would need a powered hub.
How much power does an external hdd require??[DOUBLEPOST=1371583158][/DOUBLEPOST]
You posted the link yourself 4 post above :banghead:

lol that was not my ques :p

Yeah but i didnt find any clear guide on uuid based mounting and the stuff i found didnt work so i asked again hoping to hear some thing new

You are not searching properly then.

http://scnr.net/blog/index.php/archives/132
http://earth.qaslab.com/gtfree/video/KPIe7Vc2Eqw

If you had followed some guide, you could have simply posted the same with the specific error messages and we could have helped you arrive at a working solution.

If you are not ready to do a bit of research on your own or experiment a bit you should probably look at some other device.

@varkey & @dinjo I gave up trying with pogo plug... simply don`t know the installing and the linux code..

Sincere request - It will be so helpful if any one can do it for me, I stay in Pune. If required I can ship to your door step and pay the returning charges too...

Else I don`t have any option but to put it in FS section.

Please guys help me out.

Calling all "Pune" members for help...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back