Car & Bike Please suggest family hatchback under 5L

Congratulations :)
Thanks.
Since I've already exceeded my budget, I'll just opt for accessories which are essential and really helpful. So leather covers and music system not an option for now at least.
The dealer's giving me mud flaps and carpet mats. I can pick up around 5K worth of accessories from his list at his prices. I'll get the 3D mats from outside or online. So I was thinking about seat covers, clear shields and underbody rust protection.
But haven't thought about the PU leather ones getting hot. Am I better off using the stock ones?

yeah u can use the stock seats for like 2-3 months and then decide for covers. my grand is 4 months old and i prob wont go for seat covers till second service as anyway its mostly me +1 in car. maybe if u have kids who are spilling stuff u can think of covers a bit sooner.

Thanks.
Since I've already exceeded my budget, I'll just opt for accessories which are essential and really helpful. So leather covers and music system not an option for now at least.
The dealer's giving me mud flaps and carpet mats. I can pick up around 5K worth of accessories from his list at his prices. I'll get the 3D mats from outside or online. So I was thinking about seat covers, clear shields and underbody rust protection.
But haven't thought about the PU leather ones getting hot. Am I better off using the stock ones?
Look, its better you get the covers on right away. If you end up spilling something on your new seats, it will burn you from inside. Get the covers done and have an absolute peace of mind.The ready to fit covers are around 3-4k..
Music system for now keep stock, just change front speakers to component.

Get the Europa range of seat covers from Elegant. They are made of Microfiber velvet fabric, are water repellent and very durable. I am using them in my car for last 6 years, no complaints. Should cost you around 6-7k, may be lesser. http://www.elegantauto.net/productrange.php
If your car comes with inbuilt Music system, no need to replace it, unless you are a music buff. Get all 3M treatments from a 3M gallery in your city and not from the Dealer. They will offer better treatment and may be a better price for the package.

Back