Order from us or uk

killthedope

Disciple
Aug 11, 2010
Me and AnubisX are planning to start this service as a community service. please let us know if anybody is interested in buying anything from US or UK, we can get it delivered for you in 10 Business day at minimal price .

Please note the shipping charges is $12 per 500 Gms and $10 for addition (500gms). Custom's charges as applicable.

Please PM me or AnubisX for queries for the products that you want to request ..

PLEASE NOTE MOST OF ITEMS THAT YOU GET IN US ARE AVAILABLE IN INDIAN MARKETS. PLEASE ORDER SOMETHING THAT YOU WILL NOT GET IN INDIA ... THANKS

The prepaymania team is not shipping to the aramex address anymore .. If you guys till want the phone that would be 140Pounds + the shipping charges to india .. i am trying for an alternate way .. please give me 3 days time to get hold of all my contacts in UK to get this done ..

We take orders mainly from AMAZON, EBAY ...

L33TWiZaRd

Disciple
May 24, 2009
It would be a nice idea to add newegg too, to the list of sites that you accept orders from.

And nice initiative mate, will get in touch if i decide to buy something from the US.

Cheers :)

Neo-N

Skilled
Mar 26, 2010
Mumbai
@ killthedope: Nice initiative mate... It was much needed after KMD left us... :)

BTW, if one orders anything that has free shipping to India, does one still have to pay the shipping charge??

P.S.: Please reduce the font size and change the colour to black if possible. It hurts the eyes... :(

letmein

Skilled
Oct 11, 2009
Delhi
nehaladsul said:

BTW, if one orders anything that has free shipping to India, does one still have to pay the shipping charge??

If it has free shipping to India, why would you order it through them?

killthedope

Disciple
Aug 11, 2010
We do take orders from newegg too mate ..

L33TWiZaRd said:
It would be a nice idea to add newegg too, to the list of sites that you accept orders from.

And nice initiative mate, will get in touch if i decide to buy something from the US.

Cheers :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

2kewl said:
First to mention ZTE Blade... :)

:p

I dint get you mate !!! can you be more clear

nehaladsul said:
No Credit Card & Paypal doesn't take Debit Cards... :(
I get it done ... with extra paypal transaction fee !!!

killthedope

Disciple
Aug 11, 2010
tech4pk said:
Nice initiative, and please keep the promises! I am sure many of us would get benefit from this.

I will do as much as i can !!! I guarantee that no promises will be broken !!

laemo

Disciple
Jun 14, 2010
How is what you are offering any different from Aramex's Shop 'n Ship? They offer better pricing ($10 for first 0.5kg, $8 for the next 0.5kg), same US/UK funda and their account costs $5.

This probably is a decent deal for anyone who doesn't have a CC, but more or less it's the same thing.

annababu

Disciple
Sep 11, 2009
Sory to Crap ur Thread Killthedope

I think Shopyourworld.com Also offering Great Deals, & no need of Paypal & all, u can pay in Indian Currency, at checkout u can see Total value including Cutom Duty & Handling charges

Ankur

Adept
Sep 29, 2009
laemo said:
How is what you are offering any different from Aramex's Shop 'n Ship? They offer better pricing ($10 for first 0.5kg, $8 for the next 0.5kg), same US/UK funda and their account costs $5.

This probably is a decent deal for anyone who doesn't have a CC, but more or less it's the same thing.
They're using the Aramex account only. Check there thread on the other forum.

vinayaga

Adept
Jul 9, 2009
It is different because I just cannot use a indian credit card in NewEgg even if I have a aramax account. there are tons of such cases where you cannto ship to the aramex account using your credit card, that is where this service will help. I for sure would like to check it out with a NewEgg order next week.

laemo said:

Praks

Skilled
Sep 26, 2007
@OP

Anyways you are using Aramex services.. then why do anyone require your services ? Do we get any benefits ?

killthedope

Disciple
Aug 11, 2010
Guys just to clear your minds we are using ARAMEX ... i am charges $2 extra for the service ... i am sure thats a very negligible charge compare to the products that you buy ...

Guys this service is for people who dont have one .. people who have their aramex account please stop craping this thread !!!!!