Order from us or uk

varkey

Skilled
Sep 8, 2006
Bengaluru / Cochin
www.varkey.in
killthedope said:
Guys just to clear your minds we are using ARAMEX ... i am charges $2 extra for the service ... i am sure thats a very negligible charge compare to the products that you buy
Aramex charges 10.3% Service Tax on top of the 10 USD that they charge, is your price inclusive of that? And will Aramex be delivering the shipment directly to the me if I place the order, or will it be forwarded by a local courier once its delivered to your address?

Also will you be able to order from sites accepting only UK credit/debit cards? Do you have a card registered to the Aramex address in UK, I am asking cause I wanted to order from a site which accept only UK cards and deliver only to the card holder's address.

killthedope

Disciple
Aug 11, 2010
That includes the tax ... I dont have one as yet .. but if you looking for something .. i can try getting it for you .... i have good contacts in UK to get this done for you ..

varkey said:
Aramex charges 10.3% Service Tax on top of the 10 USD that they charge, is your price inclusive of that? And will Aramex be delivering the shipment directly to the me if I place the order, or will it be forwarded by a local courier once its delivered to your address?

Also will you be able to order from sites accepting only UK credit/debit cards? Do you have a card registered to the Aramex address in UK, I am asking cause I wanted to order from a site which accept only UK cards and deliver only to the card holder's address.

varkey

Skilled
Sep 8, 2006
Bengaluru / Cochin
www.varkey.in
^ Ok. Will contact you if I need the item! :)

And will Aramex be delivering the shipment directly to me if I place the order, or will it be forwarded by a local courier once its delivered to your address?

So will you be ordering from NewEgg too with an Indian credit card? Do they accept international cards?

HailStonE

Skilled
Sep 29, 2006
Please answer this..

And will Aramex be delivering the shipment directly to the me if I place the order, or will it be forwarded by a local courier once its delivered to your address?

Also can you do monoprice as well..

killthedope

Disciple
Aug 11, 2010
Sorry dude we cant get mail in rebate ..

buddingwhizkid said:
cn we get stuff from newegg with rebates ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

It would delivered to me and then to you mate ...

HailStonE said:
Please answer this..

Also can you do monoprice as well..

bigbyte

Skilled
May 14, 2007
Well, now it seems that it is going to be a good option. We'll be paying only 1$ (after taking account the service charges levied by aramex) above the aramex rates and save ourselves from the trouble of our card getting rejected and other payment hassels. We'll be paying the OP in terms of Indian rupees for product cost as well as shipping charges. For the sites that do not accept indian credit cards, OP can purchase them using his contacts abroad. The OP, I think, can make profit only by getting a discount from aramex for assuring them bulk business. Nothing wrong in that.

If I have understood it right, it is an excellent initiative and a wonderful opportunity to all of us to get things from abroad.

I welcome to be corrected.

May 30, 2009
www.saurabhnarula.com
Nice initiative, appreciate it ..

I am just wondering, if you would use your aramex addresses, then probably most of the orders might end up getting cancelled as the UK US online websites and stores are aware that it is a freight forwarding address and then they dont take orders for that address, do you have any resolution/alternative to address this problem? for example most of us cant make use of your service to order orange SF from Orange San Francisco, San Francisco Phone, Orange San Francisco Mobile Payg PrePayMania.co.uk £89.99 GBP

varkey

Skilled
Sep 8, 2006
Bengaluru / Cochin
www.varkey.in
^ But even if he is able to get a person in UK to receive it, still will be able to order only 2 phones per address right?

Btw in the case of sites which doesn't accept Indian CCs, will you be able to handle the payment part alone, cause many of us here already have the Aramex account and have issues mostly in making the payment.

SoulFire

Skilled
Oct 22, 2005
guys stop wondering about the "HOW", worry about the "WHAT" if they are promising you goods, ask for quotes for items n get it over with. its not important how they get it, its more important how much u pay in the end and if its worth your while.

P.S. good initiative guys for the people who cannot access these means.

killthedope

Disciple
Aug 11, 2010
Thanks for clearing the ait buddy .. that what i been messaging people .. look for things which we dont get it in india ... and check the prices around

SoulFire said:
guys stop wondering about the "HOW", worry about the "WHAT" if they are promising you goods, ask for quotes for items n get it over with. its not important how they get it, its more important how much u pay in the end and if its worth your while.

P.S. good initiative guys for the people who cannot access these means.

Should be approx 8.5 to 9 K .... buddy .. it just an estimate ...

Darthcoder said:
How much will be the final cost of ZTE Blade (100GBP) shipped here?

kidrow

Adept
Feb 10, 2009
^ Would be best if you could give a concrete n final all inclusive price, instead of a rough estimate as I'm sure many would go for it if the price is reasonable. Maybe you are not aware but there is a great deal of interest in this particular phone on TE, thanks mainly to this thread. So I'd say even a GO would find many takers.

May 30, 2009
www.saurabhnarula.com
ok let me be very frank! i dont see a TE history for you(killthedope) and AnubisX on TE, no deals and no ITrust, how can we trust you that you would make a legitimate/genuine deal with all of us at TE, specially when orange SF and other products from US and UK are of great interest currently in TE, please I am not trying to offend anybody, I am sure that this would be concern not just for me but for other members also, and I am being upfront and strait-forward in asking this to you publicly, and as I said I appreciate the pain you would take to get us the orders and the products that we want. and me along with us many members in TE would definitely appreciate this effort.

killthedope

Disciple
Aug 11, 2010
Good Questions ... i am new to TE .. but i am not new to these kind of forums .. we together has more than 35 deals done on other forum .. if anybody needs my address and phone number you are more than welcome to ask me ... we havent explored much in TE .. thought we would extend our service here too ... Saurabh when you started did your TE fellow mates trust u .. i guess not .. we are in a same situation ... TRUST is the factor here... let me know if you need more clarification :)

saurabhnarula said:
ok let me be very frank! i dont see a TE history for you(killthedope) and AnubisX on TE, no deals and no ITrust, how can we trust you that you would make a legitimate/genuine deal with all of us at TE, specially when orange SF and other products from US and UK are of great interest currently in TE, please I am not trying to offend anybody, I am sure that this would be concern not just for me but for other members also, and I am being upfront and strait-forward in asking this to you publicly, and as I said I appreciate the pain you would take to get us the orders and the products that we want. and me along with us many members in TE would definitely appreciate this effort.

Updated the estimated price in the main page !!! thanks for the suggestion ..

kidrow said:
^ Would be best if you could give a concrete n final all inclusive price, instead of a rough estimate as I'm sure many would go for it if the price is reasonable. Maybe you are not aware but there is a great deal of interest in this particular phone on TE, thanks mainly to this thread. So I'd say even a GO would find many takers.