OMG ! It's a gurl amidst the geeks ! Hello.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You again everyone :)

iGo said:
Ohhh... so the cat is out of the bag already... :bleh:

:eek:hyeah:

Yeah yeah.. had to get out of the bag, afterall you were being targetted directly :p

FaH33m said:
@ Yogi , Hahahah .. I should've got it long back ,but dude you never mentioned that your gal was such a techie so I assumed it to be you :p. The D70s and D90 gave me the hint ,having seen both of them with you.

Yeah my bad to put the rig online there.. That kinda caught it.. Abt the D70 n D90... you see we have a so called barter system amongst ourselves.. He gets all the new stuff and i get to keep the older ones.. *sulk* :D

Arun.P said:
hmm that smell fishy

Yeah that was fishy prolly coz that card when it was new was Yogi's and guys here wud've known abt it. But i shld say he was generous enough to let me buy a new rig.. but conviniently kept the new card Sapphire 4770 and pushed the older one to me :D

sunny27 said:
hi!
have the guys scared you? i bet they did! have good time here!

Eh Scared ? Nah not at all, but it sure did tickle my funny bone

meghna said:
@ Benny - Hallelujah.. Guess you need to live life outside the movies.

@ Raks - Already posted in te name change thread just after introducing here !

@ Udit - Hmm.. maybe you can attend one of the future Mumbai Meet (not joking)

@ iGo - I totally agree

@ Dominator - First off.. its Maggi... not with an 'e' Yep i know a lot abt TE as i have been lurking in shadows for long enuf !

@ Psypher -
1) Thx
2) Yes that's the thread
3) Good to know :p
4) You think wrong !
5) I believe attending Mumbai TE meets will grant u ur wish ! (If m not wrong they call it Blue Curacao there, http://www.techenclave.com/events-a...echnology-community-meet-mumbai-147819-5.html) ;)

@ Sato - Thx :)

@ Hector - Reality Check - You can't welcome sum1 on a forum calling it a real world !

Baby, if u haven't watched the Matrix series then am quite sure u didnt get me in the first place ;)

Have a nice stay :D

^ Well... I can tell you that this baby has watched complete Matrix series... :p

I guess that's why there was a "Reality Check"

Awesome!!!! girlie!!!!!....:clap::hap2::clap::hap2:
Are u interested in world domination maggie???U could probably send an army of geeks from TE to take over a small country right now:rofl:...
Then u shall be known as THE QUEEN OF THE GEEKS...:p

ok nukem !! ur taking it too far!!! a small piece of advice-never let a lady take charge of your life - ur in deep trouble then!!