OMG ! It's a gurl amidst the geeks ! Hello.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
14.JPG

^ :rofl: :rofl:.

Anyways welcome to TE techie gal :D. Hope you stay here for a longer time compared to some of the girls who have registered ,created a EPIC into thread and vanished into thin air :p.

A girl who uses a Corsair TX650......... wow i din't know god creates them.

I guess you are a rare species.

Evolution my friends, this is darwin's theory proved.

all this mess looks like a torture house n not an introductory lounge.:S
Guys why r u behind him/HER?
There are tech savvy girls i have in my group.

Common valentines over now. Moreover it looks as if all mobos r pouncing on just one proccy torturing him to get fixed in them else prove his socket style. WTF???:tongue:

If he is guy or girl doesnt matter, just hope that person contributes well to all of us. And as he/she said TE MEET WILL PROVE IT ALL!!!:p
And if he is playing with us then sooner later he will get caught just watch :bleh:

Now like a nerd dont plan a meet immediately this saturday....dont make us :ashamed:

anyways welcome maggie...a controversial entry on TE though...;)

Hold on a second! Do I see similarities between the 2 signatures of Meghna and a fellow TE member aka Bazooka guy aka... :p
Core i5 750 | Gigabyte GA-P55-UD2 | GSkill Ripjaws 4GB DDR3 1600MHz | WD 640GB | Sapphire HD3870 Toxic 1GB GDDR4 | Corsair TX650 | CM Gladiator 600 | Viewsonic VX2245WMB | Dell USB MM Keyboard | Logitech MX-518 | iPhone 3G | iPod Touch | Nikon D70s | Macbook
RIG : Q6600 @ 3GHz on CM V8, Asus P5Kc, G.Skill Pi 2+2 & 1+1GB, 320+640+160 GB, Corsair TX650, Sapphire HD5770 1GB, CM690, Xonar DX, VX2255wmb, Logitech X-540
TOOLS : Nikon D70s & D90, 50mm f/1.8, 18-200mm VR, Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8, Unibody Macbook, iPhone 2G

That Sapphire Toxic 3870 1GB *ahem* *ahem*

Gannu said:
Hold on a second! Do I see similarities between the 2 signatures of Meghna and a fellow TE member aka Bazooka guy aka... :p

What do you mean? As far as I can see, there is not a single common component.

Or are you referring to the D70 and the Macbook?

LOL you don't know who the bazooka boy is? Errm nevermind you never made it to Mumbai meets. :p

Let the others take a hit. IINM I've got the lady right!

Gannu said:
LOL you don't know who the bazooka boy is? Errm nevermind you never made it to Mumbai meets. :p

Let the others take a hit. IINM I've got the lady right!

Hmmmmm is it about the someone you were talking about in the last meet?
I remember you guys talking about the 3870.

it's either iGo or his girlfriend.. coz I remember him mentioning that she had registered here a long time back...
waiiittt..a minute.. its probably him posting from her account

Hi Ladies,

Welcome aboard the tech habba...Well, there are girls who have been interested in technology not for their knowledge but to get something for their boyfriend or husband. ;)

So, meghna and pinarina, if you both are really interested in learning technology here, you are very much welcome in TE and we would love to see you as an active member :)

FaH33m said:
14.JPG

^ :rofl: :rofl:.

Anyways welcome to TE techie gal :D. Hope you stay here for a longer time compared to some of the girls who have registered ,created a EPIC into thread and vanished into thin air :p.

I plan to be around !

bennysachdev said:
A girl who uses a Corsair TX650......... wow i din't know god makes those.

I'm sure the boys on TE would get a hard on just by seeing ur siggy.

I guess you are a rare species.

Evolution my friends, this is darwin's theory proved.

Well yeah.. with all u geeks around there showing off some really neat toys i think i have inspiration enough to get my paws on something rocking.. also some of the credits go to my guy / friend / colleague :)

w1nD said:
PS : Happy that one more i5 user is added :) :D

TY :)

ronit said:
Common valentines over now. Moreover it looks as if all mobos r pouncing on just one proccy torturing him to get fixed in them else prove his socket style. WTF???:tongue:

anyways welcome maggie...a controversial entry on TE though...;)

LAMO... Yea.. TE meet shld prove it all.. hopefully i can make it to the next one !

viralbug said:

:D Yeha... hopefully...

Gannu said:

Ahem... Ahem....

roadrippersid said:
ip scan karo lets find out . ;)

Karo Karo... lemme know what you find out :p

stalker said:
it's either iGo or his girlfriend.. coz I remember him mentioning that she had registered here a long time back...

waiiittt..a minute.. its probably him posting from her account

Ahem !! Its not him posting on my account ! Puhleezzzzz y wud he do tat ?? If that was the case he wud've taken a ride on this long ago. I think i need to get out of my shell now ! For the starters, Yes m related to iGo.. hez my guy / a great pal / friend / colleague / guru... Secondly, i kinda know each one of u who go to the Mumbai meets. Ppsssttt... all those pictures and some posts that you see are behind the scenes posted, uploaded, edited by me. :D So well i thot i shld start at least with an introduction so that i can get an entry into the next meet :) U know i didn't wanna barge in unwelcomed :D So having 'known'.. ah nope having 'seen' some of the Mumbaites.. i thot i shld open a channel and be friend with all u geeks around and at the same time hoping some company from fellow girl geeks so as to make this forum / community a lil gender friendly and to wipe the stereotypical attitude towards a girl when it comes to gizmos ! :p

Hoping that i can atleast contribute something to this community and pop in and outta posts and threads which interest me.

Wow, this is becoming the most popular general talk thread already.. great to see that you have started contributing already. Have a pleasant stay here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back