OMG ! It's a gurl amidst the geeks ! Hello.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh... so the cat is out of the bag already... :bleh:

Well, surprisingly Gannu got on the case first... I thought it would either be Bikey or couple of other mumbai meet regulars who had known about her from me or spoken to her at least once over the phone (when yours truly was unavailable on line). Good eye Gannu.

I was instructed not to let it out, but I had warned her that TE guys have too time much on hands and too much brain to waste. :p, turns out I didn't have to say anything. Too bad though, this thread was getting fun... now that Gannu and Stalker have let the cat out, there is too much of silence here. :eek:hyeah:

@ Yogi , Hahahah .. I should've got it long back ,but dude you never mentioned that your gal was such a techie so I assumed it to be you :p. The D70s and D90 gave me the hint ,having seen both of them with you.

viralbug said:
Hmmmmm is it about the someone you were talking about in the last meet?

I remember you guys talking about the 3870.

hmm that smell fishy

btw

@pinarina and meghna

welcome to t.e since we have few lady at this form cause i have see many 85% of women hate games and gadgets stuff :p where i have see many people at different form at india only

i guess your have complete the collage b.sc in computer science or engineer where u love to assembled your computer life :)

p.s it look like the movie name Pyaar Impossible different between from the actor and actress :p

Welcome to TE. :)

@others, guys give 'em a break. ladies are compelled to set their gender as "male" in their profile. take pinarina for example.

And totally off topic, I just read in today's newspaper that this year, 49.5% of the Secondary Examination examinees in West Bengal are female. That is a record and our future looks good. :)

welcome Aboard :D

Core i5 750 | Gigabyte GA-P55-UD2 | GSkill Ripjaws 4GB DDR3 1600MHz | WD 640GB | Sapphire HD3870 Toxic 1GB GDDR4 | Corsair TX650 | CM Gladiator 600 | Viewsonic VX2245WMB | Dell USB MM Keyboard | Logitech MX-518 | iPhone 3G | iPod Touch | Nikon D70s | Macbook

Now....that's some :drool2: stuff. :hap2:

The thread was fun to read :p

sabby said:
And totally off topic, I just read in today's newspaper that this year, 49.5% of the Secondary Examination examinees in West Bengal are female. That is a record and our future looks good. :)

Yah... now it certainly does! ;)

Welcome to TE Gal! Reminds me of a similar thread from a Chennai dude who is an official Puneite now. :p

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

:rofl:

_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back