OC & Modding *Official* TE SuperPi ScoreBoard !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did that...and have some points but it does not reflect in some places and it does not reflect in others...so am a bit confused as to how the system works. Can anyone link me to some explanations??

ya, me too consufed

i had an id at hwbot and same name as dom1nator. But the results in this thread isnt updated with that name.

total mess.

mav2000 said:
Did that...and have some points but it does not reflect in some places and it does not reflect in others...so am a bit confused as to how the system works. Can anyone link me to some explanations??

bot forum scanning has been removed from 1st october.

hwbot.org - 'bot forum scanning to be removed as of 1 Octobre, forum posting to be improved'

"As more than 95% of the new submissions made in the past year were made using the online submission form instead of bots scanning forums, we decided to drop support for the bot scanning as of 1 Octobre 2009. This will free up a lot of resources so we can improve hwbot development for new features instead of patching the bot.

The bot functionality will not be removed completely, only the scanning feature will be removed. Your forum members will no longer be able to make submissions using the [hwbot][/hwbot] tags, but the bot will still be able to post an up to date ranking in a specified forum post. We will focus our effort in making this process easier and try to support more forums."

also you cannot use Hyper Pi, Super Pi Mod 1.5 is the only allowed version

[hwbot] 17.596s- Phenom II X2 550 @ 3996.1Mhz- Prolimatech Meghalams -Jetway Ha07 - 4GB Transcend DDR2800 @ 895Mhz 5-5-5-14 [/hwbot]

No net yet :p Just posting it from friends dial Up :p

hi guys

which one do u find better?

OC thru bios or AOD?

And does ocing individual core offer better stability?

im somewhat scared to do the testings again, coz the pwm area of my mobo gets pretty hot during the OCs above 3.8ghz, though proccy temps havnt gone above 52c.

Bios + k10stat FTW. in case of gigabyte mobos easytuner helps a lot
ocing individual cores is recommended for superpi runs

sabby said:
A little bit explanation would be helpful. :)

It means that not all cores can clock equally and for Super Pi only 1 core is required so tuning the core that clocks well can give you better results.

Congrats... time to dust off my rusty hands soon.. I am not giving up that easy ;)
But not sure why you guys stopped after breaking my record?? Should've pushed a lil bit more man :D
To the spirit of keep pushing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back