(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

Very good price if nicely kept...

any details.. model number..size...links???

@als...

3 to 4k max... + / - shipping.

Have an old HP Compaq nc6000 series laptop.

1.6Ghz centrino

512MB RAM

40GB HDD

etc.

Any views on what I could/would get for this??

TIA

Desecrator said:
^Sapphire does honor warranty in India if the card was purchased in the US - one needs to send a mail to the customer support and get a confirmation.

A lot of people keep saying this, especially to support the sale of their used cards.

May i please have a discussion thread on the same where some people openly acknowledge having personally rmaed a US-bought Sapphire card locally or atleast a couple of names- please? :)

Speaking of what may be possible as a surity is not ok unless proven so- there have been cases where even locally bought gpu/mobo didn't get rmaed at times. :(

Some may have got their US-bought Gigabyte mobos rmaed locally but even then we can only state it as a good fortune of the concerned members and can't guarantee the same as Gigabyte India refuses doing such things via mail enquiry iirc.

And a 4850 should fetch lower than what you assume Gannu sir.

While some may have quoted too low at times, of late you have been suggesting a bit more too imho. :)

^IIRC, Shripad did make a mention in the forums wherein he did get a replacement for a faulty Gigabyte motherboard. Or a GPU - not sure what was the component. I'm not so sure of the Gigabyte RMA policy either.

I do distinctly remember starchazer getting a reply for a mail from Sapphire Tech. Customer Support. This was his sale thread - http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/sapphire-ati-radeon-hd-4870-1-a-156204.html

I do not see a reason why any other Sapphire customer's request should be not considered nor should Aditya Infotech not oblige to the Customer Support's mail.

Besides, how much would you think that 4850 1GB should have fetched? It's not the 512MB version! Has about 2 years of warranty which essentially means this one has about a year and 5 months' warranty left.

^ All i had to say is in the previous post.

I am not debating anything, especially prices unless ridiculously low or high, esp as it's a seller's market on TE nowadays. :|

There was a time when most would be more than happy if they got approx 60% of the present market price for locally bought gfx cards.

(The foreign hand has always been highly debated :lol:)

Only very rarely would something very new or unique would fetch a little more. :)

Then came a wave where some wanted 80-90% and even got away with it- rest is history and that's why we have the new changes. :p

And iirc, there were some who didn't get a reply to their mail like starchazer got/claimed to.

So all i am saying is unless someone has concrete proof of someone having rmaed a US-bought Sapphire card locally, a responsible and genuine person/member should not make a definite statement on the same.

I have said the same when i mentioned about some cases of US-bought Gigabyte mobos getting rmaed locally- that we cannot guarantee anything when we mention the same and can only present it as a good fortune of the concerned person. :)

Continuing the purpose of this thread-

How much for a 7200.10 Seagate 250GB 3.5" ide HDD?

Fresh piece (not cert. repaired iirc) from rma sometime back and lying sealed till now- opened for testing as some recently rmaed HDDs from Seagate are turning out buggy despite rma.

Warranty till Dec2010 iirc. :)

how much would I get for a HP 6 cell battery, with bill, bought on Oct 5, for my pavilion dv2855ee. Used for a week or so before my lappy burned. Should have sold it off earlier. :(
last time i checked, it had above 2 hrs of backup. havent checked since then.

it says that it fits for all dv 2k-6k models.

i have got a e8400 proccy
and asus p5n-e-sli mobo.
and a cpu cooler 'hyper tx2'

i have original boxes and all the bills.
proccy and mobo were purchased in feb 2008. and cpu cooler is 6 monthe old.

for how much should i sell this??

i have 9800GT 512 mb bought in October 08 its in warranty

HOW much should i get .the accessory contains a vga-to-dvi dongle,manual,power cable.

GOT ORIGINAL BILL BUT dont know about box

Guys, how much would a brand new (BNIB) Wii (with Wii Sports) fetch on the market section? The console is a US import.

Motherboard:
Brand: Gigabyte
Model No.: GA-G31M-S2L
Warranty: 3 years
Purchased on: 21st Feb 2009
Purchased For: Rs 2,550.00
Warranty left: 2 years

Processor:
Brand: Intel
Model: Intel Dual Core E5200
Warranty: 3 Years
Purchased on: 21st Feb 2009
Purchased for: Rs 3,588.00
Warranty left: 2 years

New and Not Used since the day of I bought it because couldn't spare much cash for new DDR2 RAMs, the DDR2 RAMs I had were 533Mhz and the board supports only DDR2 1066(O.C.)/800/667 MHz memory modules. Got another Sempron LE PC and put it to use as a download rig instead. I planning to sell all this to fund my Atom powered nettop, which will replace it as a download rig.

Any help on pricing will be much appreciated.

a system with foll config
Amd athlon x2 4200+,2 gb transcend 800+1gb simmitronics-under warranty
160gb WD caviar Blue-5yr warranty
local SMPS +ATX cabby
15" LG 1530 LCD- Out of warranty
Asus m2nmx se+ board-warranty left
ethernet card-under warranty
LG combo drive-out of warranty

^^

Ooh.... I am intd in that mobo+proccy+ram... let me know ok.. from TVM...

Ram--> check market...Lots are listed there

HDD --> Guess 1500 +/- shipping makes sense

Ethernet card/SMPS/Cabby/LG combo --> Best offer u get

LCD--> Bikenstein is looking for one, PM him.. I say max price will be 3 to 3.5k +/- shipping.

Acer aspire One - 9 inch one

1.6 Ghz atom + 1 GB RAM + 120 GB HDD

Bought in Nov 2008 for 19900

Perfect condition(9/10) + Original packaging

What is the current value I can expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back