(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the answers from the members here. But the price of a new single stick 2gb transcend 800Mhz RAM is 2.2k+ here.

2GB Moser Baer MP3 player? Has a display, plays MP3 and WMA files. Condition is new (haven't even tested it), but box is open. (Won as a prize). MRP is given as 1490.

How much for the following specs:sos:
Q6600 2.4ghz :hap2:
Asus P5B-VM ( max upto 8gb memory 800mhz) :cool2:
2gb transcend ram 800mhz
XFX 8600gt 256mb :p
250 gb WD 16mb buffer
logitech standard keys & genius mouse
SBS creative 2.1
View sonic 19inch lcd VM series which has inbuilt speakers too which i never used
cooler master 500w Xtream power:clap:
Zebrionics peace cabby ( transperaent side panel with led multi coloured fans )
Sony dvd rw 20x
POWER COM UPS 600VA newly replaced battery which costed Rs1000 itz like a new ups now
Everythings working perfectly all right . 2 year old system not much used nor Over clocked..
:thanx:

jrego5 said:
That is just a particular phase in the prices of RAMs.....it will go down considerably and if u consider selling it to any of those vendors at lamington they wouldn't offer you even 1.5k ......i tried it for two 1gb DDR2 Kingston RAM just 5 days old

Never mind. You can refer to the quote below just in case you wish to sell it off at a better price.

hayabusa_ryu said:
I appreciate the answers from the members here. But the price of a new single stick 2gb transcend 800Mhz RAM is 2.2k+ here.

hayabusa_ryu said:
What can I expect for 2*2Gb Transcend Value RAM @ 800MHz and for C2D E8400. All are 1 or 1.6 years old.

rohan30186 said:
how much will these sell for 2*2gb DDR2 667 Dynet Rams....2*1gb DDR2 800 'P' Transcend Rams both about year n half old

Unofficial rule for RAM pricing in TE market-

Approx, upto 70% of present market price, depending on warranty-local/foreign, age, condition, brand and provided it has box+bill and atleast a year of warranty left. :)

eg. Corsair>Transccnd>Dynet even if all other constraints same.

E8400- Upto 5K odd for E0 stepping, lower for C0- that's the price some E8400 E0 chips sold for in the last 3-4 months. :)

Must have- box+bill+undamaged stock hsf and preferavbly not OCed to avail max resale value. :)

How much for a Ipod 80 GB Classic, 1.5 years old, functioning ok (haven't used it for some time now). Got some scratches on rear and a few on the sides. Screen is fine along with other functionality.

TIA

BF1983 said:
How much for a Ipod 80 GB Classic, 1.5 years old, functioning ok (haven't used it for some time now). Got some scratches on rear and a few on the sides. Screen is fine along with other functionality.

TIA

It should be around 6K to 7K, provided battery back-up is decent i.e. at least 16 to 18hrs. for audio.

^^ Thanks ! I have no idea about the backup since I haven't used it for months now.

But from memory I dont think its that much at all ! I remember using it for barely 8 - 10 ours till it was flat.

So if its gone down to about 6 - 7 hours would 6k be an OK price ? I plan to throw in a pair of Koss earphones as well.

I have a Sapphire 4850 1GB DDR3 bought from newegg and about 7 months old.
Recently got it RMAed and is in warranty.

How much will i get for it if i sold it.

gauviz said:
I have a Sapphire 4850 1GB DDR3 bought from newegg and about 7 months old.
Recently got it RMAed and is in warranty.

How much will i get for it if i sold it.

for no local warranty...expect 4-4.5k

^Sapphire does honor warranty in India if the card was purchased in the US - one needs to send a mail to the customer support and get a confirmation.

A new 4850 1GB costs around 8k locally. You should get about 6~6.5k for the card. The card performs close to a 4870 512MB.

how much can i from selling intel e7200 + galaxy mcp73 mobo.......both are 1.5 years old and 1.5 years warranty remaing.........:)

How much for a Pentium 4 1.80Ghz with mobo, ram (756 mb) ,everything with a samsung Sync Master 753s 17" CRT monitor ?.......... about 10 years old ...........

my config is

2.8Ghz P4 533 FSB (lga 775)

2*512 MB DDr Ram (400 Mhz)(2 years warranty left on 1 chip)
1 sata seagate hardisk (80 gb) (3 years warranty left)
1 samsung pata hardisk (40 gb) (1 bad sector)
cheap odessy 450 w smps

how much i can sell this all and without hardisk;)

I have this nice RC car bot from US.

It takes 6 AA cells to RUN and one cell in remote. Full RADIO wave control and nice shockers as well. . it a racing JEEP !

How much ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back