(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nuke'em said:
Hi,
I want to sell my laptop but i have no idea what price quote...
here are the details...
Toshiba Satellite A135
purchase date :~3 years back
Intel Centrino Duo 1.6 ghz
15.4 inch LCD screen
1 GB ram
160 GB HDD
Vista Home Premium 32-bit
Intel GMA 950 graphics adapter
Wireless
DVD-RW Drive
Charger and all purchase papers and manuals included...
Perfect physical and working condition...except for a little scratch on the body....

Please tell me how much this can sell for...I'm from Bangalore so is there any place in Bangalore which buys old laptops??...Please help...

Its a toshiba.. so good resale value. 10k + shipping as @jack said is definite.
if not more.

If u are going to purchase a new one why dont u try buy back with some local dealers. ask them their pirce for this. but i doubt wether ull get 10k...

Thanks for the replies...
buy back does'nt seem like an option ,since i'm sick of gaming in laptops:mad:...i'm planning on buying a budget gaming rig this time...But again i have to ask...
Should i use the member market or is there a place in SP road or something which will
free me of the hassle and buy the laptop for 10k...???

I have a 128 MB RAM stick. I think it should be SDRAM only as it is like 5 years old (need to check).

How much can i expect ??

Re: Resale price of corsair vx450

Gannu said:
A new VX450 costs about 3.9~4k. Since the unit has an appreciable warranty period left, he may get around 3~3.3k. Not any lower!

Thanks Gannu.

CeDrIc said:
I have got a NFS Most Wanted UMD for PSP..Used.. How much could this go for?
I had bougth it for 999rs.

UMD .... :S .... saw few UMD's for sale.. will check and post back...

raksrules said:
I have a 128 MB RAM stick. I think it should be SDRAM only as it is like 5 years old (need to check).
How much can i expect ??

SD RAM ... and 128 MB .. :) .... Though its kinda hard to find for folks with old systems, but what could be a price when 1 GB is selling for 800 bucks. :(.

300 ???

Infocus SP 4805

Hi, I have a Screenplay 4805 Projector - 4 years old. Its native resolution is 854 x 480 pixels, but can handle resolutions up to 1080i. Its a 16:9 format, so well suited to DVD viewing. The lamp has done about 600+ hours, and the unit is is very good condition.

Also have a HP Pavilion a1512in, 3.5 years old. System in good condition, one USB slot faulty - all original software discs available. No monitor available.
PentiumD 805 (S) DC 2.66 GHz
ATI Radeon Xpress 200 for Intel Processors
RAM: 2 x 1GB - upgraded
Add-on NVidia 9600 256MB Graphic Card - upgraded
HDD: 160GB SATA
Optical Drive: 16X DVD R/RW DL LightScribe
2nd Optical Drive: Sony DVD R/RW
Realtek Integrated High Definition Audio
Integrated Lan 10/100
56Kbps Modem
Memory Card reader - multiformat
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition – SP2

Can someone give me an idea, how much these can sell for. Thanks.

^^

The laptop.... i dotn think it will get more than 10k...without shipping... better config but acer going for 16k..i think...

and the projector.... how much do new one costs?

let me know when u decide the price.. i might be interested. :)

Did that ^ configuration look like a laptop to you?

@meridien: Sell the 9600 card and the DVD burner separately. A new 9600GT 512 costs about ~4k. This one should get you somewhere ~3k+ depending on the remaining warranty and perhaps the brand. Please specify what brand it is and the remaining warranty. The Sony DVD burner will get you about 500~600 depending on the remaining warranty - post the model number and the warranty remaining.

That system can get you about 6k max with the XP SP2 Professional bundled. Does the system have any warranty left? How old is it?

Thanks for the quick response guys!

@m-jeri: The projector was a popular model a few years ago, but has since been phased out. Review: InFocus Screenplay 4805
I bought it for $980, PM me if you have a price in mind.

@Gannu - Thanks for the thoughts, Id rather just give it away as a whole sys. The unit was purchased July 2006. No warranty.

Although dont want to sell but still would like to know how much i would get for this..

630MB 3.5" HDD (yes it is MB and not GB). I think it is antique item :p

Also i have few 5.25" floppy disks :p

In last 2 pages of this thread, all I have seen is m-jeri trying to give quote to everyone while Gannu setting the quote and jeri straight every time. :rofl:

slap.gif

^We should not post incorrect information and FUD across the thread - when a member posts a query, he demands a genuine quote for the stuff he intends to sell.

Gannu said:
Did that ^ configuration look like a laptop to you?

@meridien: Sell the 9600 card and the DVD burner separately. A new 9600GT 512 costs about ~4k. This one should get you somewhere ~3k+ depending on the remaining warranty and perhaps the brand. Please specify what brand it is and the remaining warranty. The Sony DVD burner will get you about 500~600 depending on the remaining warranty - post the model number and the warranty remaining.

That system can get you about 6k max with the XP SP2 Professional bundled. Does the system have any warranty left? How old is it?

Ryunosuke said:
In last 2 pages of this thread, all I have seen is m-jeri trying to give quote to everyone while Gannu setting the quote and jeri straight every time. :rofl:
jagxw8jpg.gif

slap.gif

Gannu said:
^We should not post incorrect information and FUD across the thread - when a member posts a query, he demands a genuine quote for the stuff he intends to sell.

Just trying to help people. not here to win some ego/competition.

@meridien..

thnx mate.. :)

@ryon..

FYI.. it was for 2 items... just read back.. anyways my posts were better than what @Gannu makes...the guy just want to make me look bad..hehhehe...

Jeri dude, the thread is alive cause of you, don't take it seriously mate. I apologize if my pathetic attempt of humor offended you.

No offense mate.. none taken at all... what kinda talk is that.

Without somethings like this whats a forum.. :p...

I help people with what i can... people say thanks and i am happy for that. whats some mistakes. only makes me better. :). Actually the laptop thing is something i cant do anything abt... I was reading abt my frnds old compaq laptops mobo issue..and i saw this..so my brain kept seeing laptop everywhere.. if i was brighter i would have noticed the "add on graphics card."...which i didnt..heheheheh

How much to expect for 2-3 months old Sansa Clip Plus 2GB .The spring of clip of the player is broken and permanently fixed now :p.In short cant be used for clipping.Rest perfect condition . Plays the same quality music as any other Clip .

Stock earphones and cable unused . Might give away a 2GB micro SD card as well if the price is decent .

Just need to know how much I can expect .In need of some urgent cash .:ashamed:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back