(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FaH33m said:
How much to expect for 2-3 months old Sansa Clip Plus 2GB .The spring of clip of the player is broken and permanently fixed now :p.In short cant be used for clipping.Rest perfect condition . Plays the same quality music as any other Clip .
Stock earphones and cable unused . Might give away a 2GB micro SD card as well if the price is decent .
Just need to know how much I can expect .In need of some urgent cash .:ashamed:.

A new one retails for 2k? I think the broken spring isn't much of an issue for an average user who's REALLY interested in owning a great player like the clip+. I sold mine for 1.7k with a 1GB uSD. I think with the bundled 2GB card, you can set the price for 1.8k.

How much for a 2 week old copy of Dragon age Origins for the PS3? I couldn't find it in stock locally or online on Indian sites so no idea on the pricing.

kaneunderground said:
How much can i sell 2.5 year old xfx 8600gt 256 mb gpu for?( GPU IS NEW SINCE ITZ BEEN REPLACED ) comes wit box & dvi cable vga converter & cd

1.8k around.....

FaH33m said:
How much to expect for 2-3 months old Sansa Clip Plus 2GB .The spring of clip of the player is broken and permanently fixed now :p.In short cant be used for clipping.Rest perfect condition . Plays the same quality music as any other Clip .
Stock earphones and cable unused . Might give away a 2GB micro SD card as well if the price is decent .
Just need to know how much I can expect .In need of some urgent cash .:ashamed:.

i think for a broken clip....you can expect 1.5k with the 2gb card...

FaH33m said:

The clip is actually important one...

I am going to get one for my gym sessions..

for 1.8k..its not gonna sell... just pay 200 bucks more.. u get a new one :(...

Put it 1.5k + shipping and add the card... it will be a swift deal. as the earphones are not used at all.. thats very important also.

Ritvik said:
How much for a 2 week old copy of Dragon age Origins for the PS3? I couldn't find it in stock locally or online on Indian sites so no idea on the pricing.

I happened to spot an all wood box pack of Dragon Age Origins for Rs 2699 in R Mall, Mulund yesterday. However, it was for the the X360 and not the PS3.

A friend of mine wants to sell off his four year old 20" and 4:3 aspect ratio Samsung LA20S51BP LCD Television. It's been packed away since the last two years since he got a 42" Bravia panel. Any idea how much it'll fetch him?

http://www.samsung.com/he/products/tvplasmadisplay/lcd_tv/la20s51b.asp

universal said:
xbox classic(modded) with one controller + remote + some dvds ??

7k + or - shipping. is the remote short one or the long one?

hayabusa_ryu said:
What can I expect for 2*2Gb Transcend Value RAM @ 800MHz and for C2D E8400. All are 1 or 1.6 years old.

Check the market section.... lots are listed there..

hayabusa_ryu said:
What can I expect for 2*2Gb Transcend Value RAM @ 800MHz and for C2D E8400. All are 1 or 1.6 years old.

If the RAM is still in warranty you should get around 2k for it considering the age of it

jrego5 said:
If the RAM is still in warranty you should get around 2k for it considering the age of it

2k for 2 sticks of 2GB DDR2 800MHz RAM?

Agree it's a Transcend what's seriously happening with this thread? :(

^^^

For the UMD ... take the best offer..that will most prolly be the best price, courtesy cfw. and the nano 3 to 4k(shipped)max... check some threads in market section.

Gannu said:
2k for 2 sticks of 2GB DDR2 800MHz RAM?

Agree it's a Transcend what's seriously happening with this thread? :(

Gannu ,you have to keep in mind that it is 1.6 years old and I assume theres a 3 yrs warranty on the RAM so considering all these options,2k seems to be reasonable and now DDR3 will be hitting the market so motherboards supposrting DDR2 ram will be outdated :)

^With all due respect, do you know the price for a stick of 2GB DDR2 sticks these days?

Doesn't Transcend sticks come with lifetime warranty? Could you verify your warranty here and post back? Linky!

Gannu said:
^With all due respect, do you know the price for a stick of 2GB DDR2 sticks these days?

Doesn't Transcend sticks come with lifetime warranty? Could you verify your warranty here and post back? Linky!

That is just a particular phase in the prices of RAMs.....it will go down considerably and if u consider selling it to any of those vendors at lamington they wouldn't offer you even 1.5k ......i tried it for two 1gb DDR2 Kingston RAM just 5 days old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back