New AIRTEL Plans coming..

worth adding,

it is a shame on tata indicom:mad: that even today due to a fibre cable cut am not able to use my broadband

i have to use backup tata dial up :mad: to connect to net

techcheat said:
Haha.... keep dreaming. Dates will come and go, minutes would turn into hours, hours would turn into days, days into weeks, weeks into months, but the wishful thinking and the neverending wait shall continue.... Airtel is going nowhere. So many theories have been made, they will increase speed on 31st night, than it was middle of jan, than the new billing cycle, than republic day present, than what not.... now mid feb... haha....

Airtels reputation which it preserved before over all other ISP's is being jeopardised. Hopefuly, they'll see this coming. The consumer has the ability to switch ISP's, we aren't losing anything.

Those thinking of swtiching over to BSNL/MTNL, here's your green light. When you do change, please make sure you tell the Airtel people why you're taking the step (which is their failure to compete with damned government ISP's)

I don't think Airtel will do anything. Its clear they're taking their customers for granted. Milking us the best they can.

Its nearing 2010 and yet we aren't even warming up to some real broadband. Pathetic.

params7 said:
Airtels reputation which it preserved before over all other ISP's is being jeopardised. Hopefuly, they'll see this coming. The consumer has the ability to switch ISP's, we aren't losing anything.

Those thinking of swtiching over to BSNL/MTNL, here's your green light. When you do change, please make sure you tell the Airtel people why you're taking the step (which is their failure to compete with damned government ISP's)

I don't think Airtel will do anything. Its clear they're taking their customers for granted. Milking us the best they can.

Its nearing 2010 and yet we aren't even warming up to some real broadband. Pathetic.

I completely agree.... I think they are not giving 2Mbps yet is 'coz I read that BSNL will also not install any new connection till March 2007, since they have no more free ports to offer any new connection... though they are accepting applications for new connections....:( :(

So AIRTEL is likely thinking, there will no revenue loss for another two months.... if they dely any new plans... another way to milk the customers....:no: :no:

Mass exodus of customers will not take place soon thats why they are ignorant..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

rightly said, i think only when they lose some 100 200 connections from a city in a day due to the same reason will they launch in new plans and get to get their minds working.

but i think as there are no new connections being taken by BSNL , i dont know of MTNL though they are pretty efficient here in Delhi and have been fixing up connections till now ( my sis got one installed not a very long time back) .

a friend got his connection only after i came to know the bsnl arent giving new connections...but that itself was a month after he had applied...
he applied in december and got it in jan 2nd week.
so i guess its just a ploy by bsnl...

i had written a mail to airtel nodal officer and their care centre, those ******* did not even reply and its almost 48 hrs to it. i think they are on a holiday !!! ehhhh .

They probably clicked 'Delete'.

Its time for the mods to lock this thread away though. Nothing productive is going to come out of it.

Guys, anyone here know if MTNL Delhi also has upgraded the lines to 2 mbps? If yes, I'm switching to the Night Unlimited! Enuff of waiting..Can't take it no more! :mad:

Back