New AIRTEL Plans coming..

HailStonE

Skilled
I spoke to customer grievances today & told them I am switching to BSNL 'coz speed's are much better... A call came back in an hr from AIRTEL... The person told me AIRTEL will announce its plans on 20th Jan 2007....:hap2: :hap2:

Though he didn't divulged any more info.... even though I grilled him for 20 mins. so get ready to see new plans on 20th... Hope they are better than BSNL....:clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm sure they're coming up with a 512kbps unlimited plan, which is the next logical step. That'd be more than enough - I'll try to fetch some more info on this later today.

"hi this is XX from airtel CC , may i know ur name please.."

"this is XXXXXX from 41...... , "

"Yes , mr . XXXXXX how may i help you? "

" i wanted to know abt the mbps plans from airtel , what would 1 mbps unlimited cost me?"

"sir , currently we dont have any mbps plans...."

"but the BSNL are already provindin with the 2mbps speeds, & if tat cannot be given by the Airtel , then i'll surely switch over"

"Sir , the higher speeds plan will surely come out , i assure you within 1 month new plans will be into effect "

only time tells wat speeds we'll get...

Good thing is it is confirmed they've got new plans up their sleeves, and will take upto a maximum on 1 month to come into effect.

that's what matters now.

While digging up info on their new plans I got to know that all home 999 plus users are eligible for their "speed burst" upgrade at night :mad:

I have better things to do than suing a company and getting a measly friggin 10k, but I'll settle for a fairly decent credit to my account once this is resolved ;)

params7 said:
The countdown begins.

Airtel, don't dissapoint us!

(Reps to racy1 for doing this!)

Thanxxx for reps..... I think they will upgrade 256 to 512 kbps during day & maybe ~1-2Mbps for night (b/w 11:00 pm - 7:00 am) for unlimited plan users...:hap2:

That would be a killer plan for unlimited user.... :hap2: :hap2: :bleh:

Lets wait for another two days...:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

read it on orkut

Airtel 2 Mbps

I asked my airtel contact, he says that we will get 2 Mbps speeds from last week of jan, after completeion of this bill cycle (cylcle is upto 26 of every month).... i really hope he was'nt lying... espeially when he said that the unlim ones wont be left out!
also read sify is coming out with 3 mbps!!

salluks said:
read it on orkut

Airtel 2 Mbps
I asked my airtel contact, he says that we will get 2 Mbps speeds from last week of jan, after completeion of this bill cycle (cylcle is upto 26 of every month).... i really hope he was'nt lying... espeially when he said that the unlim ones wont be left out!
also read sify is coming out with 3 mbps!!

Billing cycle is different for different circles & users... mine is on 22nd of each month so it does hold ground that speed upgrades will come...:hap2: :hap2:

About sify.... I guess they are not to be trusted...:bleh: :bleh:

well i'm not hoping for anything till i actually see the speeds... wouldn't want to be disappointed ... and 512 UL for 1000 bux will be good enough for me right now... at least will be able to watch youtube vids withouth pause :)

Back