Missed call from a strange no starting with +37*********

manojkrishnaks

Disciple
Hi guys, i just got a missed call from a no starting with +37********, just one ring. When i searched about the No,many ppl wrote that its a fraud call and 45rs will get deducted from your account!!!:scared14: Anyone else has similar experience here?

^^ one of my friends did got a call like this and 45-50 INR deducted from his account....Not sure about the number though but it was a strange number as well

i had got a missed call from +237 once i think .. it was 2am at night and i was talking to gf . she had call from same no after few mins .. she got scared and asked me to call and check :S ..

i called back and some girl picked who was talking in hindi :O , she said i have won something blah blah and wanted my address , i said dont want still she kept asking . i cut the phone in little more than a min .

after that my balance got deducted by 200 bucks :O :O :mad: . i called idea CC to ask since no international call is that much , they said its number from some server and charged 100 per min :| ..

so never call any such number i think mobile operators are also involved in these scams to get more money .

They know all you NIGHT chatters nerve & use it for profit - either change your habit or just don't hurridly call back thinking your GF/BF calling from different sim as she/he may end charge/money :p

my friend was telling he got a call from such a number at 1am. he is kinda paranoid so he was frightened. he picked up the call, scared, and the person on the other side started laughing in a weird manner. friend was shit scared and couldnt sleep afterwards. no money was deducted by the laugh though.

i had got a missed call from +237 once i think .. it was 2am at night and i was talking to gf . she had call from same no after few mins .. she got scared and asked me to call and check :S ..

i called back and some girl picked who was talking in hindi :O , she said i have won something blah blah and wanted my address , i said dont want still she kept asking . i cut the phone in little more than a min .

after that my balance got deducted by 200 bucks :O :O :mad: . i called idea CC to ask since no international call is that much , they said its number from some server and charged 100 per min :| ..

so never call any such number i think mobile operators are also involved in these scams to get more money .
Ohhh 200rs is lot of currency :scared14: it wont be possible with me since i wont maintain such high currency ;)

One of my friend also got a missed call from such int'l number. But here on calling back, the lady talked sweetly and innocently and after 5 mins of dilly dallying , said was a wrong number.

My friend lost nearly 400rs. He's on Airtel prepaid.

Ya, I also got it a few days back. I picked up my phone to retrieve the call, and it dropped. I never call back unknown numbers so let it be.

Got a call from a +92 number. Checked it online and found out it was from Pakistan.
Good that I too lazy to pick it up.
Guess Pakistan is on its way to give Nigerians a run for their money.:lol:

Back