Mass Effect 3 - Discussion Thread

MAss Effect is not a series unknown to me I made a conscious decision to play it late even though I had bought it last year.
I've played ME2 5-6 times but on PC, got ME3 free on Playstation now so finally finished more important games before coming to ME3.

Anyways chuck it, have completed all missions only the Final one remains.

Multiplayer (Galaxy at War) is at 90% now put in a few hours there. Level 18 Soldier. Will get it upto 100% unlock the Defender trophy before embarking on the last mission.

Somehow missed out on playing ME3 after release. Finally got around to playing it and finished it, having previously played ME1 and ME2.

Seriously? So much emotional investment in the three games and they had to have a twist ending? Why couldn't there be just a normal, happy ending that does justice to the amount of effort that Shepard (and the player) and to put in over the course of the three games. Flabbergasted!

Will play the Citadel DLC sometime and hope it has a better ending.

Still waiting for a Mass Effect Complete Trilogy with all DLCs. Am not spending so much on overpriced DLCs.

Fantastic franchise, I got the ME1&2 at pretty decent price, it was ME3 and its DLC which I think was expensive and probably not worth the money.

Back