Mass Effect 3 - Discussion Thread

But why would any dlc matter.Its still going to be the same silly ending.The fate of the galaxy is not going to change.

True.. Not sure where Bioware are getting with this. Leviathan gives you an insight on how the Reapers came into existence. We'll need to wait and watch

The description doesnt talk about a better ending? this is the final DLC, right?

Most chances no, so no point thinking about a more amicable ending.

Seems kind of weird that I had a feeling since Mass Effect that the overall story arc will collapse and we will be handed a sordid mess. I mean yes the game portrayed the situation realistically but you do not play games just to face reality you want the feeling of AWESOME-SAUCE & BADASS-ness and at the end of uniting a galaxy, you expect the ******** to fight harder but no REAPER = **** you, easy.

Sadly Mass Effect did not do that to me and I stopped my adventures right there.

Even the ending of KOTOR II which was very flimsy did not feel so cheap as Mass Effect 3 is being turned into.

anybody play MP?
My ORIGIN ID is BLACKHANDDEVA
i have a lvl 12 asari vanguard(katana iv)
b-chrge 4
stasis 1
lift grenade 3

and a lvl 20 quarian infiltrator(viper,tempest)

I am pretty sure I saw ME 1 and 2 for very low prices in Flipkart, now the prices seem to have increased. Anyways, this is not the complete edition as it does not have any DLCs, I personally would rather wait for that.

ME 1 - 300 ,ME 2 -700 ,ME 3 -1500 - Origin Store . Most of the ME 2 DLC are free . ME 3 DLC are not free .

- - - Updated - - -

ME 3 - 969 , ME 519 , ME 2 (Out Of Stock) 700 - Flipkart

- - - Updated - - -

Combined Price is ~2500 on both sites.

Oh man that would been a tough one! I recall I had taken a couple of tries to take down the guy. He is extremely agile and keeps teleporting as well. Anyways good luck man!

Be prepared for the ending. :p

I've managed to keep myself spoiler free whole of last year.

I did Priority: Horizon and took the Paragon choice during the end scene with Miranda and her father holding Oriana hostage. Miranda dies.

I have a femshep and playing a fresh ME3 game no saved games from ME2.

Anybody knows how Miranda can be saved with a Femshep?

You need to inform her about Kai Leng when you talk to her in the Spectre office. Later she invites you to a room on the Citadel requesting some Alliance intel. Choose to agree on giving her that and she will live :)

Use spoilers!

Back