Lian-Li & LanCool - Cabinets

Thanks girish for the post. Wanted to post an update but couldn't as all posts getting merged to my previous one. Will have to talk to the mods about this :p

Guys the last officer in customs has held the consignment saying its not a "CPU" case, but a Video game part :S So i am trying to sort it out. Just wanted to update everyone. :(

*sad*

I have had to get a DECLARATION from Lian-Li that the items are PC cases :S Mostly it's just a day-2-day Govt. Office case, ie a little under the table monetary resolution required. Let's hope i get 'em tomorrow. I had my heart set on taking the snaps today :'(

PhOeNiX said:
*sad*

I have had to get a DECLARATION from Lian-Li that the items are PC cases :S Mostly it's just a day-2-day Govt. Office case, ie a little under the table monetary resolution required. Let's hope i get 'em tomorrow. I had my heart set on taking the snaps today :'(

Ohh! Sad to hear that! :(

Hope you can get it resolved soon!!

^ but whom to argue to Phoenix or ailas : P

btw Indian government suck big time and it is getting worst at india :|

so the government are charge stupid tax and too much custom duty

Nearly all documentation sorted out today. Spent the entire day at the Customs house trying to explain to the numbskull that its a computer part. He just wouldn't let go because the Armorsuit P80 (a 25k Chassis :p) has the tagline - BUILT FOR GAMING ENTHUSIASTS. So he said it is a Video Game part :S Still, sorted it out using other means, should be with me tomorrow if the final inspection goes without any hitch tomorrow. Will update again.

That's not a joke boy. I saw the dirty side of the business today. Man the smallest of the clerks there makes more than 1-1.5 Lacs a month. And to just stamp your papers. The first time importers like us bear the brunt of it all. I was lucky not to be harassed too much. Also as i told you over the phone, no wonder most distris charge so much, they end up paying so much to these babus for no reason at all.

One thing is for sure, i am not gonna earn anything from this lot. :(

No price hikes for now, as far as the pre-order is concerned. I will try to maintain the prices in the future too. But can't say anything. Let the lot come tomorrow, and let me get the bill for all charges. Then only i can do the calculations.

The clerk level people in any PSU are awful but the ones in stuff like customs are the worst. Zero responsibility, 100% kaminegiry.

^True.

UPDATE : Just got a call from my CHA, the shipment has been cleared from the yard too, and will be with me mostly by 9 tonight :fingerscrossed: . Will keep everyone posted

Back