Lian-Li & LanCool - Cabinets

1 x Dragon Lord PC-K62 Mid Tower - Dare Devil - Confirmed, Awaiting Payment

Sending you the payment details.

Guys a few chassis are already out of stock :ashamed: All sold out. Have mentioned in the first thread.

Great. Will confirm soon. The cabbies should be here by tonight or tomorrow mostly, A few extra formalities are required as it's the first import.

Again, will keep everyone posted.

Warranty Policy - Updated

All Lian-Li and LanCool products carry a 3 Years :O warranty which includes

* Damages in transit :eek:hyeah:

* Minor Physical damages /accidental damages to Side-Panel windows etc

* Part failure, eg. for fans, Switches, case cables etc

* Product failure, eg. for Fan Controllers, thermometers etc

Defective/Damaged Parts will be replaced by Lian-Li. Though intentional damages are not covered, Lian-Li will try their best to help you out.

The RMA procedure will be handled directly by Lian-Li, so all you have to do is shoot an e-mail to Lian-Li's support, Lian Li Industrial Co., Ltd. , and they will handle your RMA. Make sure you have attached at least 3 Clear Pictures of the damaged part, and CC the email to me - sudhir@xtremegx.com.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. MINDBLOWING....................... LIAN LI ROCKS MAN....... :) I wish I can gather enough money soon to own one lian li baby.

LOL the warranty policy sure 0wns the rest. The premium paid for these enclosures are totally justified!

Way to go Lian Li! :)

Yep. :) Even i was amazed at the warranty policy as well as the period.

BTW , second lot going to be ordered soon (Please no first lot not here,second lot already jokes :p), so if anyone wants any specific case or accessory, please tell me before 24th November.

1 x Dragon Lord PC-K62 Mid Tower - Dare Devil - Confirmed, Payment Received

Yep :)

@chiron - Now that's taking it too much :p

@everyone - Finally it has been cleared from customs today, and should be here with me by this time tomorrow :) Soon you iwll be proud owners of Lian-Li's :D

The vessel must've left the yard already - where're the stuff? :|

The special consignment has landed here Sudhir. Just got a call from TrackOn. I'm taking off starting afternoon. :p

Cool. Now off you go, don't bother me for sometime :p Waise bhi why are you getting excited about the stuff here :rofl:

Should be here by evening.

UPDATE @ 5:00 PM

****************waiting******************

Back