Lian-Li & LanCool - Cabinets

Seems good to me too :p Have asked my forwarder to give me a current update on the consignment. Will update here as and when i get it. Also folks, lancool only K56,K60W and K62 are in stock that too in small quantities, so please block as soon as possible if you wish to be Lian-Li owners soon :) Same goes for A70F and A71F.

Cheers

I *think* the material has landed in India, and with the customs department. But because of all the rains it's getting difficult to confirm. Will update soon.

BTW,

Lian Li Industrial Co., Ltd.

Xtreme Grafix-The only distributor in India 2009-11-10

November 10th, 2009, Keelung, Taiwan – Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd; one of the world’s leading premium aluminum chassis maker has decided to officially enter the Indian Enthusiast PC market with their entire range of products. This will be a major step forward to promoting their brand and presence in the region. The Rolls-Royce of PC chassis will be joining hands with Xtreme Grafix to distribute their cases and accessories from the Lian-Li as well as their all new budget Lancool range across India. Xtreme Grafix will be the only distributor in India supported by Lian Li\\\'s customer service policies.

Xtreme Grafix is a young but fast growing distribution houses who have had substantial experience in the retail market in computer accessories. With Xtreme Grafix\\\'s assistance, Lian-Li will be able to deliver durable and superior quality products to the Indian gamers.

If you are interested in Lian-Li/Lancool products, please visit Xtreme Grafix’s website: Xtreme Grafix | Where Indian Gaming Is Rendered

:hap2:

I know. Don't worry, my forwarder is handling all that. Actually i just talked to him. the ship was supposed to land last evening but was unable to coz of the weather. It should be here for sure today. So another 2-3 days more guys. Thanks all for being patient :D

Yep :)

Just another 2-3 days guys. And again i thank everyone here for supporting me and being patient. Wouldn't have been possible without you guys :)

BTW, will be sending courier charges details on monday or so once i get them in hand. Have already discussed this with one courier, and have recd decent rates. Will do the same with DTDC.

Will keep everyone posted. :D

OK folks - *MOSTLY* i will get the stuff on Monday-Tuesday as per my forwarder, ie if everything goes fine in customs. So anyone else who wants to be in the first dispatch lots please book your orders now.

Will do that but can't give any confirmed rates now as i need the package to be able to get a definite rate list from my courier guy. Same goes for DTDC. Rest assured, they will be very reasonable. :)

Back