Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

When ICICI moved away from their credit card points to iMint, they had sent me a iMint card which was linked with the ICICI cards I had.

So probably you are using an iMinit card which was sent via this ICICI collab route.

Even I bought stuff worth 3k using imint which is now called Payback points.

It works on some other websites too

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

what is the point:rupee conversion like?

^ 4 points = 1 Re

Answered above, there are many sites you can use it. But earning points is painfully slow. I see the points once a year to be useful enough.

But there are many merchants now with this, ICICI CC & DC > letsbuy, koovs, futurebazaar...many many more > Univercell > HP > Megamart, Central > Big bazaar and the likes...

^ Is it same conversion factor for offline redemption? I mean at Bigbazaar etc?

Paypal payments using an ICICI Debit Card gives 10 points per Rs 100
<

Letsbuy has cancelled 2 of my 3 orders i used the coupon i got from their recycling program on one of them. I called them up for the reason an they say stock issues, how can 90% things be out of stock??

Letsbuy is also not opening rite and the CC said that they will not replace or reactivate my coupon because it was use on an item it does not matter if the item was out of stock what the hell letsbuy?

They also said refund may take upto 30days :(

If anybody is seeking a refund from lsb, pls do post the steps taken.

I have to claim some amount back from them and have duly sent the cc an email. Response for which hasnt arrived even after 48 hrs (which their automated system promises.)

LSB procured products from dealers. The product of mine went bad within warranty time period and as the product was not repairable/replaceable, the product's manufacturing company has refunded the amount which Letsbuy had procured it for.
Now only the markup amount is left which ll be paid by lsb logically for a null and void deal. Trying to get that amount before lsb goes belly up.

Letsbuy has cancelled 2 of my 3 orders i used the coupon i got from their recycling program on one of them. I called them up for the reason an they say stock issues, how can 90% things be out of stock??

Letsbuy is also not opening rite and the CC said that they will not replace or reactivate my coupon because it was use on an item it does not matter if the item was out of stock what the hell letsbuy?

They also said refund may take upto 30days :(

:-(
They are going from bad to worse. :-/

Back