Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

entire range - including Sensation XE? I
<
that phone... Can you provide link for above news?

<

not sure about the sensation xe but prices have been slashed for desire hd and the sensation...i coulnt find the sensation price drop article but i positively remember reading it a couple of days back and also hearing the same from fellow members here ..heres the source for the desire hd though http://tech2.in.com/news/smartphones/htc-desire-hd-gets-price-cut-now-rs18990/290472

The One series phones from HTC are launching in the 1st week of April.. hence the price cut...i am sure you an find the sensation xe too at lower prices sooner or later

<

<

http://www.ebay.in/itm/BRAND-NEW-HT...12775?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item4ab49f35c7

LOOK AT THAT PRICE !!!!! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? I AM SURE THATS THE CHEAPEST PRICE IN INDIA...LOL...FURTHER, IF YOU HAVE A COUPON, NEED I SAY ANYTHING? KILLER DEAL

Slightly dubious about buying from ebay. Budget was anyway 20 - I stretched it cuz of Sensation-al price drop. Can't afford more more than that. I'll wait for 1-2 days to see if XE drops similarly. If not Sensation it is.

Given the recent news of ICS upgrade for it, it makes for a seriously killer deal.

as for XE, Essential diff is only the better Earphones, marginally better battery, 1.5 ghz proccy.. but still if i CAN get it at similar price why not?

And the ONE will anyway be out of my reach...
<

from the item description,

Code:
Dealer's warranty on HTC Sensation is 2 Months

<

_

imported piece obviously....its like a grey piece...if you stop buying prioducts just because they carry dealer warranty, you wont be able to purchase anything on ebay ! especially at that price...i am from chennai too...i have bought a zillion ps3 move bundles from burma bazaar and ritchie street, a billion other grey markey phones (like the iphone4s unlcoked factory ), not one had a single issue......no offense mate...just an opinion..thats it

imported piece obviously....its like a grey piece...if you stop buying prioducts just because they carry dealer warranty, you wont be able to purchase anything on ebay ! especially at that price...i am from chennai too...i have bought a zillion ps3 move bundles from burma bazaar and ritchie street, a billion other grey markey phones (like the iphone4s unlcoked factory ), not one had a single issue......no offense mate...just an opinion..thats it

may be good for you. but if one extends that logic it may lead to a statement like this: I have not had a single accident till today so why I need to wear helmet from now ? ( I thought of some other analogy but it turned out to be NSFW
<
)

no matter what your personal experience may be but an expensive phone with a dealer warranty of 2 months is not really a 'KILLER DEAL' at any price that too buying from a dealer who is not in your city. you might have bought a 'zillion' and 'billion' stuff from burma bazaar or ritchie st but you know you could just take those items to the shop incase something gets screwed. that is not possible when buying online from a seller in a different city. you are at his total mercy and he wouldnt even pick up your call.

btw I dont take offense at anything I'm thick skinned
<

_

dude buying iphone is ok man because nothing can go wrong but in a other phones many issues may arise i have a defy (with official warranty ) speaker failed 2wice

Sandisk 16gb Ultra Series Micro SDHC Card (Class 6) @ 830

http://www.letsbuy.c...hc-card-p-41794

Sandisk_16gb_Ultra_Series_Micro_SDHC_Card__Class_6__3466970058088596_1.jpg

omg..i got this card for free...
yahoo.gif
ohh sorry i forgot to mention...I bought this using my imint points...I was totally unaware of this imint thing..while checking out i saw redeem ur imint point, i checked my mails where i get imints update and i saw whopping 9000 imint points i have, so used 3000 to buy this card.
<

@kartikoli : this is insane. I registered for imint in like 2008. In 2010 I set up my icici account and used it to purchase some stuff online. Never even logged into imint in the meantime. and now I log into the site and I have like 1k point due to those purchases I suppose. What is this sorcery? how do they know? I used the same email id, but no other info. ffs.

@kartikoli : this is insane. I registered for imint in like 2008. In 2010 I set up my icici account and used it to purchase some stuff online. Never even logged into imint in the meantime. and now I log into the site and I have like 1k point due to those purchases I suppose. What is this sorcery? how do they know? I used the same email id, but no other info. ffs.

I also got the same question when i checked my imints balance coz i never ever used the imint card which i received some 4-5 years ago.I guess they track it by ur credit card number.

Back