Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

without coupons the site would be dead with their customer service (if any) and their discounted price (again if any)

if only i knew the sales figures of letsbuy.com before and after the coupon era i would understand their business strategy

letsbuy.com =
<

without coupons the site would be dead with their customer service (if any) and their discounted price (again if any)

if only i knew the sales figures of letsbuy.com before and after the coupon era i would understand their business strategy

letsbuy.com =
<

thats because flipkkart bought them. and like flipkart now they have no coupons.

I have been observing one thing .

I wanted to buy a sony ericsson xperia pro for my GF and was checking Ebay, flipkart and letsbuy for the best deal.

The deal on letsbu was 1999 and when i casually checked the price day before yesterday night it was 18750 but when i was about to book

it the inernet connection conked off so i left it thinking ill book it the next day from office and went to hbed a hapy boy.But when i checked

in the morning when i checked the prices it was 19999.So i thought it must be a typo from their side and so i went ahead and booked

from Ebay with a carnival coupon.But when i checked now ,the price i 18999 with a car charger free.

So i think the best time to buy from Letsbuy is at night.

Is this already known here and only i am unaware of this or is this somethin new??

I have been observing one thing .

I wanted to buy a sony ericsson xperia pro for my GF and was checking Ebay, flipkart and letsbuy for the best deal.

The deal on letsbu was 1999 and when i casually checked the price day before yesterday night it was 18750 but when i was about to book

it the inernet connection conked off so i left it thinking ill book it the next day from office and went to hbed a hapy boy.But when i checked

in the morning when i checked the prices it was 19999.So i thought it must be a typo from their side and so i went ahead and booked

from Ebay with a carnival coupon.But when i checked now ,the price i 18999 with a car charger free.

So i think the best time to buy from Letsbuy is at night.

Is this already known here and only i am unaware of this or is this somethin new??

Don't worry, LB cancels orders for such Pricing Errors, so if you pay in advance your money gets refunded in 5-6 days.

Had a lot of instances where Mobile phones, Tennis Raquets were listed for Rs.1
<
& buyers surged them to OOS but all were canceled immediately by LB, same happened with FK in Nov 2011 where they listed High End GFX card for insane prices but canceled all orders

but this is happening every night on the same product .

Also its not some insane price,infact they are giving an additional 1000 bucks off.

but this is happening every night on the same product .

Also its not some insane price,infact they are giving an additional 1000 bucks off.

They keep changing the prices on some products.

I had ordered a SONY VAIO laptop from LSB and the prices kept going up and down by 2000-3000. So, it happens on some products.

Sandisk Cruzer Blade 8Gb pendrive for Rs 295

Code:
[url]http://www.letsbuy.com/sandisk-sdmc8gb-p-3976?gclid=CKXQ4MHe9K4CFYgc6wodmnUBKg[/url]

Now that flipkart has acquired letsbuy, are there any coupons still working. I'm think of buying a product worth 17k.

http://www.letsbuy.com/htc-sensation-p-18158

what the HELL kind of price is that for the Sensation? I hope it's new! I've been lusting after it since the DAY it was launched. Any guesses for this random price drop?

Plus - today morning it was listed as 24,250 with 5k off with coupon 'htccp'. Now it's 23,749!

http://www.letsbuy.com/htc-sensation-p-18158

what the HELL kind of price is that for the Sensation? I hope it's new! I've been lusting after it since the DAY it was launched. Any guesses for this random price drop?

Plus - today morning it was listed as 24,250 with 5k off with coupon 'htccp'. Now it's 23,749!

hmmmm

http://www.letsbuy.c...nsation-p-18158

http://www.letsbuy.c...nsation-p-18158

does the 5k off coupon still work?

it worked only on the THEN 29k priced sensation. i tried it on the sensation xe and it said not valid on this product. I tried it on the HTC Rhyme it said minimum purchase of 29k reqd.

ok then it was a trick used by letsbuy to lure customers into buying the sensation...reason for the discounted price- htc has slashed price on the entire range including the desire hd

entire range - including Sensation XE? I
<
that phone... Can you provide link for above news?

entire range - including Sensation XE? I
<
that phone... Can you provide link for above news?

Back