Is there any way to earn money from a High end PC???

Hey,
I just built my rig with i7 920 and 6GB 2000Mhz Trident RAMs and X58A-UD7...
So I was wondering I I could earn some money from it, ie. if I make it an online server for someone on rental bases... Or something like that...

Any advice/ creative Idea will be helpful.

Thanx in advance.

If you sell that thing, you will make a fortune :D .

It's not the hardware alone which is required to provide some online service but bandwidth too.

Well, if u can take a 8MBPS connection and share and download 100GB data per day then u can get some business:)

Also, a high config machine has no effect on data download/upload :), sharing, etc...u have the same performance with a c2d processor.

There are people on the internet that rent your computer for it's processing power to solve some complemented maths equation. I think a 256kbps unlimited connection is all that is needed. And an uninterrupted power source.

broadway said:
There are people on the internet that rent your computer for it's processing power to solve some complemented maths equation. I think a 256kbps unlimited connection is all that is needed. And an uninterrupted power source.

huh is that true o.0

Download loads of pr0n and sell them in local market:lol:.There are 2 ways you could get lucky here one make loads of money .The other way is you will get free food,shelter and clothes :p

What wrong with generation these days,they want kick a$$ machines and want to make money out of it :S.

Anyways OP do you have a good quality webcam ? You can post video previews of your your HIGH END PARTS based on how much people like your parts you could start streaming 24/7 there could be a lot of demand for it :eek:hyeah:

Sandy said:
Anyways OP do you have a good quality webcam ? You can post video previews of your your HIGH END PARTS based on how much people like your parts you could start streaming 24/7 there could be a lot of demand for it :eek:hyeah:

That process can be done by camfrog :bleh:

Metalspree said:
Download loads of pr0n and sell them in local market:lol:.There are 2 ways you could get lucky here one make loads of money .The other way is you will get free food,shelter and clothes :p

What wrong with generation these days,they want kick a$$ machines and want to make money out of it :S.

And people here will make sure of this since now they have their eyes on your stuff.... :rofl::rofl:

Is there anyway if I run a my PC Dedicated server for Steam Games???
Like CS, L2D2, etc???

And I dont want to rent it Physically guys,
By renting it I mean keeping it powered on for someone else [ie. for someone elses processing work going on...]

Back