Is there any way to earn money from a High end PC???

Sell the rig for 50k. Use about 30k from it to construct a chicken shed and buy some chicken and keep the 20k for later expenses and sundries. Within 3 months or so from now you'd be making a tidy Rs 300-400 daily selling chicken and eggs in your neighborhood. In no time you'll have saved up a nice amount of capital which you can invest in opening a fried chicken outlet and once that is sucessful you can franchise it and have your face pictured in outlets across the country as India's first techie chicken king who understands the taste of geeks and caters to it.

chiron said:
Sell the rig for 50k. Use about 30k from it to construct a chicken shed and buy some chicken and keep the 20k for later expenses and sundries. Within 3 months or so from now you'd be making a tidy Rs 300-400 daily selling chicken and eggs in your neighborhood. In no time you'll have saved up a nice amount of capital which you can invest in opening a fried chicken outlet and once that is sucessful you can franchise it and have your face pictured in outlets across the country as India's first techie chicken king who understands the taste of geeks and caters to it.

Chicken King :rofl:

Metalspree said:
That process can be done by camfrog :bleh:
Behold the expert. :bleh:
kidpikoon said:
stop making fun guys,
I didn't buy this Rig, to sell or rent in in 3 Days of use.

Then why did you buy it for? If you didn't need such a high end PC, you shouldn't have bought it in the first place and could have saved some money and wouldn't have asked how to earn money.
You can still sell it and go for a cheaper rig.

viralbug said:
Behold the expert. :bleh:
Then why did you buy it for? If you didn't need such a high end PC, you shouldn't have bought it in the first place and could have saved some money and wouldn't have asked how to earn money.
You can still sell it and go for a cheaper rig.
I have bought this PC for Gamming ...
But if there is someway I can get money out of it, when I am not Playin, than I can do that...
M not a fool to sell this rig cheap and buy a low end one...

i7 920 and 6GB 2000Mhz Trident RAMs with X58A-UD7 just for gaming- DAAYUMM!!!! Did the recommended settings for newer game released got beefed up before the new crysis game being released or is it just me :p

see if you can reach a revenue sharing agreement with a local gaming cafe.
Even then, I doubt if you can even compensate for the sheer depreciation

A future proof Gamming PC....
And now its 2TB

Plz tell me if you know anything about the people who need other peoples computers to distribute the calculation load
[ie. done online.]

And again m tellin: I Dont want to sell or physically Rent it...

Only such use I can think of would be for rendering 3d. Of course, usually, heavy duty animation is off-loaded to a professional render farm, which has banks of connected PCs. But maybe you can offer similar services to hobbyists, architects, or students [though the latter will, in all likelihood, get it done at their Univ.]? If you have no clue what I'm talking about, just google for 'render farm'. You'll probably get my drift.

you need lots of processing power for a render farm , not just one high end machine... even then its worth telling people to use it for animations , but it will be rare and too messy to do it through the net :D

Data Processing is a way to Earn Money Using Comp at home, But that requires only few applications so Nothin to do with the configuration u have.

Rahulrulez said:
OT again (I doubt anything here is related about the topic :bleh: :rofl:)

Here's another epic thread for such a good question.

try this one - https://www.gomezpeerzone.com/Apply.aspx

One thing Bro ..

gomezpeerzone scam - Google Search

@kidpikoon

There is no Cut-Short method for making money using your computer. Its utter foolishness.. In case you come across one , do check whether its a scam or not!!!

don't bother to look at data entry/data processing jobs.. they are 101% fake!!

Since you have bought system dedicated to gaming... why cant you take gaming as profession( atleast part time). I have seen friends started as part time gamers and finally ended up taking gaming as profession and are working at EA and Gameloft.

Gaming , animation is the future in India. Everything else is saturated in growth in our country . Its a right time for you to decide :)

vinay_0007 said:
One thing Bro ..
gomezpeerzone scam - Google Search
@kidpikoon
There is no Cut-Short method for making money using your computer. Its utter foolishness.. In case you come across one , do check whether its a scam or not!!!
don't bother to look at data entry/data processing jobs.. they are 101% fake!!

Since you have bought system dedicated to gaming... why cant you take gaming as profession( atleast part time). I have seen friends started as part time gamers and finally ended up taking gaming as profession and are working at EA and Gameloft.

Gaming , animation is the future in India. Everything else is saturated in growth in our country . Its a right time for you to decide :)

I just helped that poor (with high end rig) guy :bleh: I never cared of such things.. My PC is already dying with the stuff I run on it, why should I let it die for others :cry: "Hell, The World is Cruel" :mad: :rofl:

Lol.. Rent it out for downloading, converting videos for peoples phones etc. getting ahem apps etc.

And yes, pr0n.

Back