Video Is Hisense 43 inches 4K QLED Google TV 43U6K a good buy at 26K ?

For people who have never used 4K TVs before, even a budget panel is a big improvement. For most, budget 55" 4K is enough.
for people watching YT HDR videos, what do you suggest?
My use case is not the normal ott channels. I watch hdr videos from Rambalac channel and i've seen on my laptop that supports HDR and has 8bit + frc panel, the brightness does not go too high. Beyond a certain limit, the display just washes out all the whites or misses clouds, lights etc. On a normal FHD tv, since the tv cant compensate for the brightness, the entire screen just becomes dark in bright scenes. Probably some dynamic contrast setting that cannot be switched off. I'm guessing the fhd tv has somewhere around 300 nits brightness but could be lower. So all these low brightness panels will give the same problem i am facing now. no use buying a tv (for me atleast) i guess.

for people watching YT HDR videos, what do you suggest?
My use case is not the normal ott channels. I watch hdr videos from Rambalac channel and i've seen on my laptop that supports HDR and has 8bit + frc panel, the brightness does not go too high. Beyond a certain limit, the display just washes out all the whites or misses clouds, lights etc. On a normal FHD tv, since the tv cant compensate for the brightness, the entire screen just becomes dark in bright scenes. Probably some dynamic contrast setting that cannot be switched off. I'm guessing the fhd tv has somewhere around 300 nits brightness but could be lower. So all these low brightness panels will give the same problem i am facing now. no use buying a tv (for me atleast) i guess.
For HDR, you need OLED or at least FALD TV with 50+ zones IMO, ideally more than 100 zones.

HDR tuning on Windows is bad. On TVs, it is better than Windows, so doesn't look washed out but you aren't getting the true HDR exp with one area of the screen being bright & other being dark on the same scene.

For HDR, you need OLED or at least FALD TV with 50+ zones IMO, ideally more than 100 zones.

HDR tuning on Windows is bad. On TVs, it is better than Windows, so doesn't look washed out but you aren't getting the true HDR exp with one area of the screen being bright & other being dark on the same scene.
what is FALD TV? OLED prices are bonkers and out of budget.
edit: a quick google search led me to this - full array local dimming. seems samsung neo qled comes very close to oled display performance.

what is FALD TV? OLED prices are bonkers and out of budget.
edit: a quick google search led me to this - full array local dimming. seems samsung neo qled comes very close to oled display performance.
Hisense U7K is a good cheap TV with FALD, 55k for 55".

For high-end QLED vs OLEDs, prefer the former for very bright rooms, else latter is better. OLED has a risk of burn which QLED doesn't have but unless you have static content on screen for long, you should be good.

Just chiming in on the discussion here, I was in the market for a 43" 4K and HiSense was one of the primary contenders due to their budget offering, extended warranty and host of features such as HDR10, Dolby Vision, etc.

I spent endless hours researching it and concluded that HiSense panels and service are quite a hit or a miss. After so many rave reviews, I narrowed my search to the LG UR7500.

BUT, I did not bite the bullet on the LG 43" since the TV placement shifted to my table and anything more than 32" would be a pain to watch. So I ended up going for the TCL 1080p 32" - seemingly the only FHD offering in 32".

43U6K and 43A6K are very recent launches and the panel quality/performance remains to be seen.

Just chiming in on the discussion here, I was in the market for a 43" 4K and HiSense was one of the primary contenders due to their budget offering, extended warranty and host of features such as HDR10, Dolby Vision, etc.

I spent endless hours researching it and concluded that HiSense panels and service are quite a hit or a miss. After so many rave reviews, I narrowed my search to the LG UR7500.

BUT, I did not bite the bullet on the LG 43" since the TV placement shifted to my table and anything more than 32" would be a pain to watch. So I ended up going for the TCL 1080p 32" - seemingly the only FHD offering in 32".

43U6K and 43A6K are very recent launches and the panel quality/performance remains to be seen.
My flatmate bought Hisense A6K 43" for 19.5k. It has a good panel for a budget TV, but I feel Vu's budget TVs w/o soundbar have a bit better set of speakers. Anyways, for 19.5k with 3 years of warranty, it was a good deal IMO. Since we live in Bengaluru, at least there will be some after sales.

Back